Game of Thrones [Robb x Reader]

Imagine... being in an arranged marriage with Robb Stark

 being in an arranged marriage with Robb Stark

• • •

I'm the daughter of Lord Silver, Lord of Direwood, a North Keep known for our well trained troops.

I have an older brother, Lionel. Being eighteen many had believed I would marry but with two protective men being my only family, anyone who asked for my hand was chased away or executed.

Since before I could remember my father had me training to fight, though it being frowned upon, he said he'd never leave his little girl defenceless, not after my mother was murdered.

So here I am fighting with Lionel in the courtyard of our keep. I blocked another of his attacks, using the hilt of my wooden sword to knock his out of his hands and spinning around, placing mine to his throat

"I win once again," I laughed, making him grumble.

"I'm beginning to think I should stop training with you," he mumbled and I laughed. We made our way towards the keep, unaware of the eyes that were watching us as we fought.

"Only for your ego, dear brother," I ruffled his hair.

• • •

The king was here and I knew why, I had read the letter the king's mother had sent my father, unbeknownst to him.

After my training session I had a bath, cleaning the mud that I'd gained during training off of me. I pulled on a green and peach dress that dragged behind me as I walked, fur on the inside and sewn around it. My snowcat, Winter, woke up from her slumber on my bed, Snowball, Lionel's kitten, jumping at the sudden movement. (Outfit 1)

"Are you two coming along," I smiled, picking Snowball up and cradling her in my arms, Winer following beside me as I walked to the meeting room.

Arriving at the door, I sauntered into the room, my head up high, back straight, alerting my presence to the four men in the room. My father, Lionel, the King and Lord Greyjoy. I handed snowball to Lionel and sat between him and my father, facing Robb. Winter sat obediently beside me as I stroked her head, the two men in front of me unsure of how they should react to the big cat.

"Shall we proceed?" I questioned, Robb and Greyjoy starring in confusion.

"You'll be joining us, my lady?" Robb asked politely and before I could speak my father cut in.

"(Y/n) is one of the most well educated women in all of Westeros, she is more useful being here than I," He laughed, clapping me on the back and I smiled.

"No disrespect, my Lord, but I do not see how sewing could help us here," Greyjoy spoke.

"You misunderstand, my Lord, I was educated in the ways of politics and battle strategy I have been studying war for years, although I can create quite the masterpieces in embroidery," My voice confident and strong but joking at the end.