Harry Potter [Viktor x Reader]

Imagine... being a Weasley and secretly dating Krum but when you get injured saving Fred, Krum can't stay away.

 being a Weasley and secretly dating Krum but when you get injured saving Fred, Krum can't stay away

• • •

They're everywhere!

My hand turned white from holding my wand so tight, I had no idea who was dead and who was alive. I could hardly think, my head felt like it was splitting in two. My ears were ringing from the banging and screaming, I was disorientated so I fled in a random direction, sending a stinging hex towards a death eater as I made my way through the halls.

The sound of laughter reached my ears as I turned the corner. Percy, Fred, Hermione, Harry and Ron were there. I smiled at the sight of them, being the older sister of Ron and Fred and George isn't always sunshine and rainbows but the sight of them gave me a new sense of strength.

"Hello Minister! Did I mention I'm resigning!" Percy bellowed, making Fred howl in laughter as I reached them.

I was running purely on adrenaline, my energy long since depleting. I spotted a death eater round the corner opposite me as my brothers and co stunned their opponents.

He was aiming for the wall, no one but me noticed him, trying to take us all out at once but I'd be damned if I'd ever let anyone hurt MY family.

I blocked the curse barely but he was quicker than me, I was already exhausted, he sent another curse- at me this time and it hit me right in the chest.

I saw the death eater fall, my brothers finally spotting the threat but it was too late. My vision became blurred, I had no idea what I'd been hit with but as I lost consciousness I couldn't help but wonder if this was it.

I'll never be able to get married or have a family of my own.

At least they're okay. But what about mum? She'll be devastated! Or dad! I can't leave them, parents should never have to bury their child.

What about Viktor!? Will he ever forgive me for leaving him, when I made him stay in Bulgaria and promised I'd be okay! Will he blame himself for not just coming and not protecting me!? My family might never meet the man who stole my heart. The man who completes me. The man who always makes that cute little confused face when he doesn't understand something.

That's when everything cut off, when the void swallowed me whole.

• • •

My hearing was the first thing to return to me, I heard muffled chatter and distant voices, as though I was under water.

I heard sobbing and the unmistakeable voice of my mother comforting my siblings.