Actors [Cody Christian x Reader]

Imagine... being on Jimmy fallon with Cody and Ian and announcing your and Cody's engagement even though no one knew you were dating in the first place but then stuff gets real as you have one more surprise.

 being on Jimmy fallon with Cody and Ian and announcing your and Cody's engagement even though no one knew you were dating in the first place but then stuff gets real as you have one more surprise

• • •

I stood backstage on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon as my two fellow cast mates, Cody and Ian were introduced. I was wearing a long grey tightish off the shoulder dress with a fur coat that went down to my waist and covered my stomach and silver stilettos, I was terrified in case I fell but, no pain, no gain.

"And last but certainly not least (Y/n) (L/n)!" Jimmy exclaimed from his desk and I grinned as I walked out, waving to the audience before taking my seat between Cody and Ian.

"Let's talk about season six, Theo's back from hell and helps with the ghost riders and becomes a good guy but there's one scene in six B that fans had a bit of a freak out over," me and Cody looked at each other with mischievous grins as the heated scene between me and him played on the screen and it got VERY heated before cutting to Theo and my character laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling in an awkward silence as the covers covered their naked bodies before glancing at each other.

"Were you two actually naked under there," Jimmy laughs and just we as were about to reply Ian cuts us off.

"Yes, they were," that made the audience whoop and we all laughed.

"Well, I was wearing a pair of shorts and strapless bra, Cody just had to make the scene difficult by being funny and wearing a red thong Speedo," I smirked and Cody's jaw dropped, looking at me in betrayal.

"I looked amazing in that," he objected and I chuckled.

"Sure you did," I patted his cheek.

"Out of everyone in the cast I think those two together are the hardest to work with, separate they are amazing at their job but together, it takes ages to shoot one scene," Ian bad mouthed us and we simultaneously gasped dramatically, a mock offended look on our faces.

"Us? Hard to work with!? Never!" Cody spoke and I nodded in agreement.

"There's also a rumour going around about you (Y/n)," jimmy smiled and I grin, resting my chin in my palm.

"Which one, there are many," that made the audience chuckle.

"The one about you being engaged," Ian and Cody looked at me with a smug look. I gave an exaggerated sigh.

"Stop looking at me like that you two," I whined before taking the small silver chain off from around my neck that held my engagement ring, which was hidden in my cleavage and placing it back on my finger. The audience went crazy. "Guess I can't really hide it anymore,"

"How long have you and the lucky man been together?" Jimmy asks and Cody shuffles closer, a smirk on his face.

"Two years, seven months and twenty six days," I spoke without hesitation and crossed my legs at the ankle, throwing a smug look to Cody.

"That's a long time when no one even knew you had a boyfriend,"

"Well, we both decided it would be better to let our relationship to develop without the media getting in the way, though with the engagement we knew it was just a matter of time,"

"Can you hear all the (Ship name) shippers hearts breaking," Jimmy sighed, holding up a piece of paper with Cody and I's ship name on it, tearing it in half.

"I wouldn't be so quick, Jimmy," Ian smirked as he took Cody's wedding band out of his pocket and tossing it to Cody, him catching it with ease as he slipped it onto his finger, putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead. There was silence for a moment before Jimmy screamed.

"Congratulations! You two are so good at acting you had us all fooled you were only friends," he laughed and we grinned.

"Wait, there's one last surprise!" I giggled.

"There is?" All three men asked simultaneously.

I got up from my seat and a walked to meet a stage manager as she gave me the little gift bag. I went and handed it to Cody and he looked at me in confusion.

"Look inside," I egged him on, excitement clear in my voice. He pulled out a that said congratulations on the front which made him even more confused before he opened the card and my ultrasound photo fell out, the words 'you're gonna be a dad,' wrote in big letters.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD! Oh my god, oh my god Are you serious? This better not be a joke, I will be so mad," he ranted and I laughed, taking off my coat, the tight dress showing off the small bump.

He grinned and ranted for another while before he fainted from excitement, literally, I looked at my unconscious fiancé then to the camera then did that again before stepping over him and saying 'goodnight folks!" To the camera before helping Ian drag him off the stage.