♡Chapter 2♡

Seoyeon's POV

Sooyun drove me back home. While in the car, I kept thinking about my mother.

I still couldn't believe that she left me. When we got to my house, I went into my parents room.

There was a picture hanging on their bedroom wall. I took it and hugged it tightly against my chest.

Tears started pouring down my cheeks again. Sooyun came into the room and sat down next to me. She side hugged me.

"Seoyeon-ah, please don't cry. I told you already that you're not alone. You have me and the boys. We will always be here to protect you." Sooyun said reassuring me.

"I know, but I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to live by myself. It was already lonely when my dad wasn't here. Now, my mom isn't here too." I said.

"How about this, you come live with us." I lifted my head up and looked at Sooyun.

"Really?" Sooyun nodded her head, "But, what if the boys don't approve of this?"

"Don't worry. Let's just say, the boys would want you to stay with us more than any of your relatives." Sooyun said smirking.

I raised an eyebrow.

I decided to go live with Sooyun and the boys. I packed all my clothes and even the picture of my parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked inside their house and saw all the boys standing by the doorway smiling cheekily at me.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" I asked looking at the boys.

"We just wanted to welcome you into our home." Mark said coming over to me and putting his arms around my shoulder.

"And...we wanted to cheer you up." Johnny said.

"Awe. You guys are so sweet." I said feeling the love. Mark and Johnny walked into the living room with Sooyun.

I looked and saw Jaehyun smiling at me. I've had a crush on Jaehyun for so long.

He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Mrs.Kim. Just know that, I'll always be here if you ever need a shoulder to lean on." Jaehyun said.

I smiled at him and nod. Mark walked over to us, grabbed my hand, and took me to the kitchen.

"Let's put the sad memories away and bring in the happy memories." Mark said pulling me to sit down.

I sat down and saw plates around the table that was covered with lids. Mark removed all the lids and I saw many different kinds of food.

Papaya salad, pad thai, jjajangmyeon, and other Korean style food.

"Wah~ who made all of this?" I ask surprised.

"Well, don't pretend like you don't know. The person who made this is the person that always cook for us." Mark said.

I thought for a second. Sooyun?

"Ah, Sooyun. Thank you for making such delicious looking food. I'll really enjoy this." I said digging into the food.

"Actually..." Sooyun sat down beside me, "it wasn't me." I looked at her confused.

"Ya~ does our Seoyeon forgot who was the one that always cooked for us." Johnny said sitting across from me.

"I mean, I don't live here, so I don't know." I said.

"Yeah, but you've been friends with us for so long." Mark said feeling disappointed.

"It's okay guys. I understand from her point of view. If I didn't live with you guys, I wouldn't know that I was the one who cooked it." Jaehyun said.

I looked at him shocked. For all the years that I've been friends with them, I've never seen Jaehyun cook once.

"You've never told me that you cook." I said. Jaehyun sat on the other side of me and looked at me.

"Sorry. I guess I left that part out. Well, now you know." I chuckled at him. Everyone sat around the table and ate the food Jaehyun made.

For the whole day, we watched movies and played some games. We were all sitting around the living room chatting.

"Jaehyun-hyung, what's going on with you and that girl you're talking too?" Mark asked Jaehyun. We all turned to look at him.

Girl? What girl is Mark talking about? I looked at Jaehyun.

"Ah~ Minji and I are just friends." Jaehyun said.

"Friends? From what I see, yall are more than friends. It's like Minji is really interested in you." Mark said.

I looked down at my hands. It hurts me seeing Jaehyun talk to other girls. I know that we aren't anything but friends, but I've had a crush on him for a long time.

It hurts when the person you like, like someone else.

"Ani. Minji is just a friend. Plus, she already has a boyfriend. I've met him before." I sighed a sign of relief.

"What's with the sigh?" Sooyun whispered.

"Huh? Uh..nothing. I'm just really tired." I lied.

"Tsk, yeah..not falling for that one."

"I'm serious. I'm just super tired." I said.

"Seoyeon, I know when you're lying. You're such a bad liar. I already know that you have a crush on Jaehyun." Sooyun teased me.

"What?! No I don't!" I said loudly. I went to my room and laid on my bed.

Jaehyun's POV

"What was that all about?" Johnny ask.

"Oh, nothing." Sooyun said leaving the living room.

"Those girls are so suspicious. What if they are up to something!" Mark exclaimed.

"What would they be up too?" I ask confused.

"I don't know. Maybe...ways to get you and Minji together!" Mark said poking my side.

"Aish! I told you guys already that we're just friends." I said.

"Yeah, but I have to admit, y'all are pretty cute together." Johnny said.

"Johnny is right. When I see you and Minji together, I always ask myself, why you guys aren't together yet." Mark said.

"Okay okay. That's enough. I guess we are pretty cute together. But, like I said, she has a boyfriend already."

We then heard a knock on the door. I got up to go see who was at the door. Standing there was Minji.

Her eyes were all red and puffy. I think she has been crying. She came and hugged me.

"Jaehyun oppa, Jiwoo broke up with me."