♡Chapter 9♡

Seoyeon's POV

Today was a rainy day, so all of us including Jungkook and Minji stayed home. Sooyun came back from visiting her parents already.

We all sat around the living room. We were all so tired even though we didn't even do anything.

"Hey, we should play a game." Sooyun said. We all sat up straight and looked at Sooyun.

"What game do you have in mind?" Jungkook asked.

"This is one of my favorites. It's called....truth or dare." we all groaned. I remember playing that game all the time with Sooyun and the boys.

It didn't really turn out right.

"Can't we play something else?" I asked.

"No. We're playing truth or dare, period. Now, let's all sit in a circle." Sooyun said. I sighed and got up to sit in a circle.

The order was me, Jaehyun, Minji, Jungkook, Sooyun, Mark, and Johnny.

"Alright, since I thought of the game, let me asked someone first," Sooyun looked at all of us, "How about.....Mark. Truth or dare?"

"Of course it would be me first." Mark said.

"Just answer truth or dare." Mark rolled his eyes and said dare.

"I dare you to wear your underwear over your pants for the whole game." Sooyun said. We all tried not to laugh.

"Alright, easy." Mark got up and went to the bathroom to do his dare. When he came back, we all couldn't keep our laughter in. We started laughing hysterically.

"Hey, it's not funny." Mark said sitting down in his spot.

"Okay Mark, you're next to ask someone." Mark looked at all of us one by one. I thought he was going to ask Johnny, but I saw his eyes landed on me.

"Seoyeon, truth or dare?" Mark asked.

"Um...truth." I said.

"Do you have a crush on anyone that's in this room right now?" Mark asked. I looked at Mark shocked.

What am I suppose to say? Should I lie? Tell the truth?

I looked around me and saw them all looking at me.

"N-no." I said.

"Ah~ I thought you would have a crush on someone." Mark said. I saw Jungkook staring at me from the corner of my eyes.

"Seoyeon, your turn to asked someone." Sooyun said.

"Um....Johnny, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to act from the drama Secret Garden where the main guy was doing sit ups and the main girl was holding his feet down and their faces were almost touching with Mark." I said.

"What? This is Johnny's dare, not mine. Why do I have to be part of it too?" Mark asked.

"Well, we need someone to play the girl." I said.

"Aish, have Jungkook do it." Mark said crossing his arms.

"C'mon Mark, let's just do a quick one." Johnny said. Mark sighed and got up. They went to the center of the living room and got in position.

Mark held Johnny's feet down while Johnny was doing the sit ups. Everytime Johnny came up, their faces were inches apart.

We were all cringing so bad.

"Are we done here?" Johnny asked. I smiled and nodded my head. They came back and sat in their spots.

"Okay...Jaehyun, truth or dare?" Johnny asked.