♡Chapter 6♡

Seoyeon's POV

Jaehyun, Minji, and I sat around the living room watching tv. Sooyun went to go visit her family for the weekend, while Mark and Johnny went to go hang out together.

I don't know why they left me with Jaehyun and Minji. Hopefully they don't know that I have a crush on Jaehyun.

"Do you girls want to go to the carnival today?' Jaehyun asked.

"Sure. Since everyone is out today, going to the carnival is a great idea." Minji said.

"How about you Seoyeon?" Jaehyun asked me. I thought for a little bit. I didn't want to go because I wouldn't have a partner to be with. I would be third wheeling.

"That's okay. You guys can go. I don't really feel well and I just want to stay home today." I said.

"You don't feel well?" Jaehyun ask coming and sitting beside me. He placed his hand on my forehead. "You are burning up a little. Maybe we should just stay home and take care of you." Jaehyun added.

"Oh, that's okay. You both go and have fun. I'll be fine staying home by myself." I said.

"No. I think we should stay here." I shook my head.

"It's okay. Just go and have fun. I'll be fine." I said. Jaehyun sighed and nodded his head.

"Alright. When I come back, I'll get you something to eat. Just rest, okay?" Jaehyun said. I nodded my head. Jaehyun and Minji got up and left the house.

Good thing they didn't convince me to go. I would've have to deal with them being all lovey dovey together.

Jaehyun's POV

Minji and I rode all the rides at the carnival. I was having so much fun, but I kept thinking about Seoyeon. She was feeling sick back at home and I just feel the need to take care of her.

I sat down with my nachos in front of me, while Minji sat across from her with her hamburger. I was hungry, but for some reason I didn't feel like eating.

"Jaehyun oppa, what's wrong? Why aren't you eating?" Minji ask me.

"I just don't feel like eating." I said.

"But, you said you were hungry."

"Minji-ah, let's go home. I don't feel so good after all those rides. I think I just feel a little sick after riding those rides." I said. Minji nodded her head and we head back home.

We went inside our house and it was quiet.

"Why is it so quiet?" Minji ask me.

"I don't know. I mean, Seoyeon is the only one in the house today. Maybe she's sleeping. I'll go check in her room." I walked up the stairs and saw Seoyeon's door that was closed.

Maybe she is sleeping. I quietly opened her door and saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed. It looked like she was shivering and she had a bit of sweat on her face.

I walked up to her and felt her forehead again. It was burning even more than the last time I felt her head. I walked to my room and grabbed a warm soft blanket. I went back to Seoyeon's room and put the warm blanket over her.

I went downstairs to grab a towel. I put it under cold water and squeezed the water out. I went back upstairs into her room and put the wet cold towel on her forehead.

I heard Minji come inside the room.

"Oppa, is Seoyeon okay?" Minji ask.

"She's burning up. I'm worried about her." I said sitting down beside Seoyeon.