♡Chapter 5♡

Jaehyun's POV

Today, I'm taking Minji out on a date. I didn't know what to give her so I asked for some help.

"Seoyeon-ah, I need some help." I said sitting down on the kitchen table across from her.

"What do you need help with?" Seoyeon asked.

"I'm taking Minji on a date and I need help picking a gift for her."

"Oh. Do you have any gifts in mind?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I was thinking...maybe matching shirts or a necklace with my initials." I said. I can see Seoyeon thinking.

"Hmm, I don't really know the things she likes and dislikes, but I think the matching shirts would be cute." Seoyeon said smiling.

"Alright. Thank you so much!" I said excitedly before heading back to my room. I took out the matching shirts and looked at it.

 I took out the matching shirts and looked at it

I smiled to myself and put the shirts in a bag. I dressed myself up and then headed downstairs.

"Bye Seoyeon! See you later! Oh and if the boys ask where I am, just tell them I went on a date with Minji." I said.

"Alright. You guys have fun." I ran out the door and went to my car. I drove to Minji's house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, her mother opened the door.

"Hello Jaehyun! Please come inside." Mrs.Park said. I walked inside their house and stood by the door.

"Is Minji ready yet?" I ask.

"Yes, she is. I'll tell her to come down." Mrs.Park said before walking upstairs. A couple minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Minji.

She was wearing a beautiful white dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Jaehyun oppa, how do I look?" Minji ask spinning around.

"You look beautiful Minji. Come here." Minji came up to me and I put my arms around her waist, while she had her arms around my neck. I pecked her on the forehead and looked into her eyes.

"Minji-ah, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I'm so glad you became my girlfriend." I said smiling at her.

"I'm glad you became my boyfriend too." Minji said.

"Awe, the both of you are so adorable." we turned to look at Mrs.Park.

"Um...mom, a little privacy here." Minji said.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Minji than turn to look at me again.

"So, where are you taking me?" Minji asked.

"Somewhere special." I said. I grabbed her hand and led her to my car.

Seoyeon's POV

Mark, Johnny, and Sooyun came back from the skate park. There was a show that was going on and they decided to go see it. They asked me to go with them, but I didn't feel like going.