♡Chapter 10♡

Seoyeon's POV

This pretend relationship with Jungkook has been going on for weeks. I could see in my eyes that Jaehyun didn't look comfortable being around Jungkook and I.

Jaehyun, Minji, Jungkook, and I decided to go watch a movie at the theaters. It was going to be a scary movie and I really hate watching scary movies.

"Can't we watch something else? There's this new chick-flick movie that's out. We should go watch that instead." I said.

"Chick-flicks are boring. I'd rather watch a scary movie." Jungkook said holding a popcorn bag and a soda.

"You're just saying that because chick-flicks aren't your favorite movie genre." I said.

"Don't worry Seoyeon. Jungkook can protect you if your too scared." Minji said holding onto Jaehyun's hand and heading inside the theater room.

I stood still and sighed. Jungkook came over to me.

"Let's go." I walked ahead of Jungkook and walked inside the theater. Minji and Jaehyun already found a spot to sit. I went and sat next to Minji.

Jungkook sat down next to me and handed me the popcorn bag. I took it and ate the popcorn. I then saw the lights dim down a bit and then the movie started.

Johnny's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Mark in the living room zoning out.

"Hey." I said sitting down next to him.

"Gosh, you scared me." Mark said.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked curious.

"Nothing." Mark said. Yeah right! He was probably thinking about something serious, that's why he was zoning out.

"Stop lying. I saw you zoning out. What were you thinking about? Huh? Huh?" I asked scooting closer to Mark.

"I said nothing." I moved away from Mark and crossed my arms.

"Fine. Don't tell me." I said getting up from the couch.

"Wait!" I turned around and faced Mark.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'll tell you." I smiled widely and sat down next to him again.

"So, what were you thinking about?"

"Before I tell you, promise me you won't tell anyone." Mark said.

"I promise," I said, "Now, tell me." I patiently waited for Mark to tell me.

"Um....I kind of have a c-crush on.....Sooyun." Mark said looking at the ground. I looked at Mark shocked.

"You like Sooyun?" I asked. Mark nodded his head.

"And I don't know what to do to make her like me back." I sighed and patted his back.

"Don't worry Marku. That's why I'm here to help you." I said.

"How can you help me? You've never dated anyone before."

"Ya~ I happen to be great at giving good relationship advice." I said.

"Okay. Then, tell me what I should do." I thought for a bit.

"How about you take her on a date and sing her a song." I said.

"Will that really work?" Mark asked. I nodded my head.

"Alright. I'll plan a date for Sooyun and I. Remember that you promised you wouldn't tell anyone." Mark said.