♡Chapter 7♡

Seoyeon's POV

I woke up from the sun blinding my eyes. I got up and sat up on the bed. I felt a little better today than yesterday. Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out.

I yawned and stretched my body. I looked to my left and realized that someone was sleeping on the bed with me too.

His back was facing me and I knew right away who it was.

"You must've fallen asleep while taking care of me." I said. I pulled the blanket up to his shoulder and gently stroked his head.

I got up and went downstairs. I saw Mark and Johnny in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Morning boys!" I said smiling.

"Morning! Did you have a good sleep?" Johnny asked me.

"Not really. I was really sick yesterday and Jaehyun must've fallen asleep while taking care of me." I said.

"Yeah, Mark and I saw yesterday. Are you feeling better today?"

"Kind of. I still feel a bit dizzy, but I think I'll be fine." I said sitting down on a chair.

"Seoyeon, why don't you go rest for a bit. I'll call you when breakfast is ready." Mark said. I nodded my head and went to the living room.

Even though I rested a lot yesterday, I felt like I wanted more rest. I then heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I knew it was Jaehyun because he was the only one left that hasn't woken up yet.

I heard him greet Mark and Johnny. He then came and sat down next to me.

"Morning Seoyeon! How are you feeling?" Jaehyun asked.

"I'm feeling a little better today." I said.

"That's a relief. You had a fever yesterday and I was worried about you." I smiled when Jaehyun said that.

"It was just a little fever. You know I'll be better soon." I said reassuring him.

"I know, but...still. Don't make me worry again." Jaehyun said. I nodded my head. We then heard a knock at the door.

"Um...Seoyeon, it's for you." Johnny said.

For me? Who could it be?

I got up from the couch and walked to the door.

"Omo~ Jungkook! It's you!" I said pulling him into a hug. Jungkook hugged me back.

"Seoyeon, it's been so long. How've you been?" Jungkook asked me.

"I'm good. I can't believe it's you! I haven't seen you in like, forever." I said. "Come in." Jungkook walked inside the house and closed the door behind him.

The boys were looking at Jungkook and I. That's right! I never told them about Jungkook.

"Boys, this is Jungkook. He's my friend." I introduced Jungkook to them.

"Ah, hello. I'm Johnny. One of Seoyeon's friend." Johnny said. Jungkook bowed to him.

"Hi, I'm Mark." Mark said shaking Jungkook's hand. Jaehyun walked over to us and introduced himself too.

"I'm Jaehyun. Really good friends with Seoyeon." Jungkook bowed at him. I grab Jungkook's hand and led him to the living room. We sat down and chatted.

"So, how did you know I stayed here?" I asked curious.

"There was a lady who lived next to your old house. I asked her where you and your mom is and the lady told me that Mrs.Kim passed away and you are now living with your friends here." Jungkook told me.