♡Chapter 4♡

Seoyeon's POV

*3 weeks later*

Today was Minji's birthday and we were going to do a big surprise for her. Jaehyun wanted Sooyun and I to take her out for the day.

I was driving, while Minji sat in the passenger seat and Sooyun sat in the back. We decided to go to the mall. Sooyun and I didn't plan anything, so we have to think of things to do to kill some time.

We went inside the mall and headed towards Rue21. I heard that the store added some beautiful clothes this year and I wanted to check it out.

I told Sooyun and Minji to find some nice clothes because we will be taking pictures later. I went to look for some clothes for me. After we looked for our clothes, we paid and then left.

(Seoyeon's outift that she bought)

(Sooyun's outfit that she bought)

(Minji's outfit that she bought)

We headed to the food court and found a spot to sit

"So, what do you guys want to eat?" I ask.

"I don't know. What does the birthday girl want to eat?" Sooyun ask Minji. Minji thought for a bit.

"I want some Panda Express, but I'll order and pay for it myself." Minji said getting up.

"Wait! I'll pay for it. It's your birthday anyways. Don't want you to use your money on your birthday. Everything is on us today." I said.