The Evil Corn

~This is a story about my friend's fear and why she fears it. It may be weird. This is not why she puked it up either, I just created a story from it, so no one come at me. And I will change her name for privacy reasons. I don't now how corn is done, either, so this probably not how they cook and disinfect corn.~

Hi, Emma, i'm the corn that you puked up in kindergarten. Let me tell you why I made you puke. 

Well, it all started when I was picked form my shuck. I took a long ride to a place called the "pasteurizer." It was painful, I was picked off my cob and put into a machine that sprayed burning chemicals onto me. I got scared and released chemicals from myself. I started feeling bad. Turns out, the disinfectant and my chemicals mixed and caused something known as food poisoning.   

Well, I went to this place called "school" and I was put into a pot with hot water and I became a little better, but I wasn't in long enough to fully cook, which meant I was still sick. I was put into a metal basket and after what seemed like hours, I was put onto a plastic tray. 

I felt bad for you to eat me, but if you didn't, I would make a hog or pig sick, and I didn't want that. Anyway, I'm sorry I made you sick, but you're fine now.