Part 4

A/N: Sorry for not updating this for a while, School has been torturing me with tests and assignments so I won't be updating as frequently as I was before, this one is a lot shorter than the previous ones. I hope you can forgive me for not updating and producing a low-quality chapter, just wanted to get this out. Anyways, onto the chapter!

Jaune looked in disgust as Cardin messily ate in front of him, they were currently inside a MsRonalds, Cardin slurped loudly and ravaged his cheeseburger as if he hadn't eaten for years. But as Jaune looked at Cardin, it seemed that it was the case. Back when they were children, the role Cardin played in Jaune's life was a typical bully.

He was a lot bigger and stronger than him and the small lanky blonde kid was a prime target for him. Teasing him whenever they met in the Vale state conferences, But Jaune couldn't help but be saddened of what has become of him.

"Uh, Cardin, what happened in those years I was gone?" Jaune asked,

Cardin hesitated as he put down his burger that he was about to scarf down. Cardin clasped his hands in front of him as he put it down on the table.

"My mother decided it was best I was trained to become a suitable part of the winchester line," Cardin began, his voice quivering with fear even though he tried to act relaxed, "For those 4 years you were gone, she booted me out onto the wilds. When I got back, I was half dead and barely alive. But still, that wasn't good enough for them. So now here I am, Homeless, If you think that's a sob story, you should listen to the others" Cardin finished, he laid down on his back as he scarfed down another hamburger.

"So that's what happened, Did any of them talk about me?" Jaune queried,

"Nada," "Oh" Jaune slumped back in his chair, surely they'd be some talk about him.

"Cheer up dude, there's nothing we could really do anyways, we're only male after all."

A bulb sparked in Jaune's mind, he shot up and grabbed Cardin by the shoulder, taking him completely by surprise.

"What if we can?"

"Wha-"

"What if we can change the world just because we are male, don't you want that power?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Jaune,"

"Come on, let's turn the world upside down!"

Mistrali Forests

Jaune dragged Cardins flailing body down the mountain, Cardin had no idea what they were doing at that point. All of a sudden Jaune stopped, Cardin shook off the dirt and stood up straight. "Jaune, mind telling the hell you are doing!?" Cardin shouted, Jaune brushed off the shout like it was nothing, ignoring Cardin completely.

"Stand still, I need to learn how to do this" Jaune instructed as he read over a scroll, Cardin reluctantly obeyed, he semi trusted Jaune as he bought him lunch and he didn't want to mess with a guy that somehow uses a Giant Greatsword strapped across his back.

"Alright finished!" Jaune exclaimed, "Put your arm out Cardin," Cardin put out his arm still reluctant about all that was happening, Jaune wrapped the scroll round Cardins arm until the whole scroll was wrapped around him, next Jaune put his thumb on his and guided Cardin's thumb to his forehead "Release!"

Next thing Jaune and Cardin knew they placed in a white room, Cardin jaw immediately dropped as he scanned his surroundings, no longer were they in this mountainous terrain. But what surprised him the most was this giant sitting in front of him. "Jaune back soon? And with a new friend I see." Whitebeard exclaimed, his voice shook Cardin to the core. He stood frozen and dumbstruck in front of this massive being, sweat poured his face as he looked at this intimidating being.

"Have I done this right?" Jaune asked, completely ignoring Cardin's wet pants and shivering state, "You actually used it, and in this short amount of time, you're either really smart or really stupid, I hope it's the former." Whitebeard grumbled, Whitebeard snapped his fingers as Cardin screamed in pain, Jaune was about to interject but whitebeard stopped him.

A scar cut through his left eye and mouth, somehow not affecting the eye at all. Eventually Cardin stopped and dropped to the ground, Jaune quickly rushed over him and checked his vitals, thankfully he was just unconscious. Jaune turned his relief into anger as he shot a glare to Whitebeard, who was downing another gulp of sake.

"What happened?! Cardin has a huge scar on his face and passed out from the pain, What did you do?!" Jaune exploded, he took out his greatsword threatening Whitebeard but to no avail. "Don't worry kid, the boy has the power of haki, of course he can never reach to your level but when pushed to his absolute limits, he will be able to take on maiden. It is your job to make sure he gets pushed to that limit." Whitebeard explained, he spat out some cusses before downing another gulp.

"I've just saved you a lot of time and effort of awakening his haki for ya, now onto the second thing, Since you have reached this monumental mi]lestone, you get a choice of a few powers.."

Jaune had calmed down from his explosion and reluctantly agreed, whitebeard waved his hand and a table materialised in front of him, there were two objects placed on the table.

One was a peculiar fruit, it was complex is patterns and the color was astonishing, next was a book simply labeled as haki.

"The fruit you see on the table is what is called a devil fruit, you can find these naturally but they are extremely rare. The next object is the power of conqueror's haki, it is a powerful ability that can make armies kneel to you if completely mastered as well as bringing your haki to the next level." Whitebeard said, "It is completely your choice,"

Vote:

Devil Fruit (tell me what fruit you want)

Vs

Conqueror's haki