Part 6

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, Exams have been torturing to me so I've been mostly studying, although I'm not out of the woods just yet, I just managed to get this chapter out, So I hope you enjoy it?

The cold morning wind flew over the stagnant forests of the Arcadian outlands. The gentle whistling of nature sung its hymn across the rolling hills of forests as Ichira sat amongst the hills of grass. His katana laid out on the tall blades of grass, sitting in front of him.

"Come out!" Ichira exclaimed, his fierce voice singlehandedly silencing the sounds of nature. As if the whole world stopped, silence steeped around him, Allowing Ichira to listen and focus on one voice. "You've taught another one, have you Ichira?" A smooth female voice cut through the darkness of the forest. Ichira shifted his head behind him towards the source of the voice.

The only thing that could've been seen was the piercing yellow eyes akin to a beast of Grimm except in red. Then again, the only difference between the Grimm and her was that she knew how to control her insanity.

"Dear me, It seems that you still cling on to the useless thread of hope that are the warriors of mankind," She struck, the glowing pairs of eyes swerving closer and closer to him, "Master, you disappoint me. Do you think that sending your students could stop the rise? Just join us, your talents will be very useful for the oncoming rise to pow-" "Enough" Ichira interrupted.

"You have no right to call me master, Cinder, you and Ibarra disgust me. I would've committed suicide all those years ago if it weren't my pact to humanity. A pact both you and Ibarra betrayed." Cinder stopped, her figure in the darkness shivering in anger her eyes burning with fire and feet charring the soil.

"You dare disrespect me? I will teach you old man, the price for disrespecting me is your life!" Cinder thundered, her form becoming a wild flame bringing out two black swords already burning at the seams.

"Come right on then, Use all of the power that you have sapped from the darkness to kill me. but you know Cinder, I have fulfilled my purpose and that man who I have entrusted my dreams to will come and turn the whole world upside down and at that moment I'll be watching as the New Warrior of Mankind will shape this godforsaken world for the better." Ichira declared

Cinder roared in anger as her aura flared up, speeding towards Ichira her dual daggers heading right for his neck, expecting this Ichira parried off the hit before using the momentum to twist his leg, landing a Haki fused kick straight for her head.

Dazed by the hit, Ichira, taking note of the opening diagonally slashed a Haki infused blade across her chest. "Like the feeling cinder? Your female aura getting cleaved like a knife through butter."

Cinber clutched her shoulder in pain, she dodged right on time so that her body wouldn't get separated in two but still managed to get a thin cut crossing from her right shoulder diagonally down to her waist. Cinder clutched her two swords in anger as she launched another assault on Ichira.

But it proved useless as he blocked every one of her strikes, shrugging it off as if it was rocks pelting a tank. Cinder, using her semblance, superheated one of her swords. Becoming a red hot blade, thinking it would melt through his blade burn that face of his to dust.

Of course, that would've happened if it weren't for haki. his jet black katana clashed with her white-hot dagger. 'What?!' Cinder exclaimed, stricken with disbelief as his sword made his way through her sword, the melting steel doing nothing on the katana's pursuit to Cinder's head. "Where's your goddess now Cinder?!" Ichira Shouted, relishing cinder's desperate expression for survival. Finally, he would've been able to avenge those who'd been slain with cinder's impossible pursuit for perfection and power.