Part 8

A/N: with this new-found motivation, I  can now continue writing parts. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Glint-Glint Fruit: Shining Heaven

Nebula only realised the attack had hit her when she was in midair, with a quarter of her aura shattered. One second, these three hobos appeared and when another passed, light itself attacked her.

Nebula skidded across the dirty grounds of the subway, staining her newly-issued Highlander armour. The Purple colours of the crime group stained on the ground, Just like her ego. A mere man dared to challenge her stance as a leader! Nebula was having none of this.

Her cocky smirk was wiped off her face like the rest of her body across the floor. The leader of the group, seething with rage, roared her next command. "GET THOSE HOBOS!!". Pulling out her crossbow, Nebula took her sights as she zeroed in on her target, which wasn't there. Before she knew, those two boys- no hunters were upon them.

Jaune unsheathed his greatsword at lightning speed, handling the monolithic weapon like a light stick, getting ready along with Cardin and his dual maces. "Cardin you take the two with the spear and knives, Rufus, run back and prepare the room for interrogation Got it?" Jaune ordered, Both of them nodded, doing their orders as asked.

Looking nothing more than a blur, Cardin leapt into action. Sensing the oncoming attack with haki, Cardin barely dodged the first wind cyclone curated by the spearwoman. But this was intentional, Utilizing the wind it spurred into his spin, adding furious velocity to the haki brimmed bludgeoning attack straight into the surprised spearwoman's stomach.

Dew could feel her aura breaking from the sheer force from the mace, slashing her aura by a half and sending her flying. Cardin wouldn't let up, throwing his mace an invisible string wrapped around the waist of Dew. before she even knew Dew was repelled back into the body of her attacker, Cardin lifted his second mace above his head.

Like a blacksmith to his anvil, hammered her head obliterating her aura to the smallest of amounts before completely shattering it on the impact on the stone floor spewing dust and the shattered remains of rock up on into the air. Her other teammates could barely even comprehend what happened in such a small amount of time. As such failed to see the raging blonde converging on Gwen's location.

"Gwen lookout!" Nebula shouted The girl reacted quickly. Throwing multiple knives at the boy. But with just one swing of his greatsword, Gwen's knives clattered uselessly on the ground, before just barely scraping by an air pressured sword swing, which still cut her aura.

"You ma-" Before Gwen could finish her sentence, she froze up in a split-second. Just seeing a frame of Jaune's body made her stop in fear, just the very presence of him terrified her to no end. Every Instinct in her body was screaming at her to run away. No man has ever made a woman feel this way.

moments later Jaune shot three rays of light into her body, burning through her aura and sending her flying. In one movement, Jaune demolished her aura. So fast and smooth that not even faunus eyes could track him. Brandishing his sword over his head, haki imbued to his fullest, so much that it would utterly destroy her aura in one move, he spoke.

One sword style: Great dragon shock

Gwyn, was buried towards the ground, her shoulder dislocated and many broken bones within her arm, her aura shattered as well as bleeding from the new wound across her chest. However, with all of her injuries, this wasn't life-threatening. Nebule could only gasp out in pain as she saw her teammate destroyed in one move, and be thankful, thankful that this man was merciful enough to not end her life.