Part 7

A/N: I'm back, I'm sorry for not updating this for months, I lost all motivation to continue this after school, I'll try my best to update this continuously. 

Beacon

Joan was anxious, ever since she was dragged off from her grandmother's grasp and out of Arcadia. Joan didn't know anything about what Ozuna and her grandmother had done. One second she was regaling the two woman of one of her favourite stories, the next she had been kidnapped by the headmistress of one of the best huntress school in the world.

'Kidnapped' though was a harsh word. she was sitting in the back of the bullhead unrestrained, no gun pointed to her head, none of her instigators roared their demands to the VPD. heck, one of the pilots offered her some of their lunch!

If this was supposed to make Joan feel threatened or under pressure (which was very hard to do in the first place) they were doing a very lousy job.

throughout the ride to beacon academy, Ozuna was sitting there right across Joan giving a heart-felt smile every time they had eye contact. Loosening up her form, she gathered her courage to speak to her.

"Ozuna ma'am, may you please inform me why we are going to Beacon Academy?" Joan questioned,

"All will be explained soon my dear," Ozuna replied,

All of a sudden the doors to the bullhead opened up beside her the cold wind rushed by her face as her golden locks flew in the window messing up the perfect hair. but she could only stand in awe as she took in the sight of Beacon.

the towers that grew from the hills scraped the skies as one stood over them all. the majestic spires the spurred over the academy pale in comparison to the one in the centre. The tower, no the beacon, was the centrepiece of this fairy tale that was Beacon Academy.

Shining like a light cutting through the darkness, the beacon was a gift to humanity like Aura and dust before it. it was a miracle that the brothers gave humans and Faunus to admit their creations on this world.

"It seems you have taken a liking to my Academy, at one glance it seems," Ozuna says, interrupting Joan's train of thought.

"It's beautiful, I've only seen Beacon in pictures and videos but the real thing is just on another level," Joan mesmerised, still struggling to accept this wasn't a dream.

"To think you would react to Beacon like this at a first glance, I wonder how you would react living here for 4 years starting next year!" Ozuna exclaimed.

"Sorry but What?" Joan called out, only to be hushed by Ozuna, "follow me," shooing away the bullhead, the two of them walked towards the spire as it's called and took the elevator.

Walking inside, Joan was still in her dazzled state, just barely taking in the views of the school during their trip. However, returned into her neutral state, she had just noticed Ozuna's change. gone was her gentle, nonchalant smile and was replaced with a cold and calculating demeanour.

"Joan Arc, what am I about to show you is one of Remnant's most guarded secrets," Ozuna pulled out her scroll pressing it against the walls of the elevator, immediately the elevator started going down, even though the meter stayed at the first floor as if their destination didn't even exist.

she struggled to keep her composure as the elevator trembled to dig deeper and deeper into Remnant. What felt like forever, the elevator jolted to a halt. the doors opened to reveal a long, stretching hallway. Joan reluctantly stepped out of the elevator, she found it hard to even be in this place, let alone walk.

RWBY: Jaune, Warrior of MankindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara