Chakra

Root chakra or Muladhara represents our foundation

It anchors us and gives the feeling of being grounded. When root chakra is open, we feel confident in our ability to withstand challenges and stand on our own two feet.

If it's blocked, we feel threatened and unstable.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food

Sacral Chakra or Swadhisthana
helps inform how we relate to our emotions and the emotions of others.

An open sacral chakra controla creativity and sexual energy.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, and sexuality.

The solar plexus chakra or Manipura
speaks to your ability to be confident and in control of your life.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem

The heart chakra or Anahata
It connects the bottom three chakras with the top three ones. As the name suggests, this chakra can influence our ability to give and receive love from others and ourselves.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Love, joy, and inner peace

throat chakra or Vishuddha
gives voice to the heart chakra and controls our ability to communicate.

When functioning at full capacity, it allows us to express ourselves truly and clearly.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Communication, self-expression, and truth

third-eye chakra or Ajna
speaks to our ability to see the big picture and connect to intuition. It's the eye of the soul, it can registers info beyond the surface level.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Intuition, imagination, and wisdom

crown chakra or Sahasrara
represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.

Associated Themes & Emotions: Inner and outer beauty, spiritual connection