Types of Water

Snow water is used for Endings and Beginning magic/rituals, change rituals/magic, and purity magic. The thing about snow water is it is a slow moving spell doer.

Rain water has so many purposes. You can use it for everything. It is especially great for people who want growth or people looking for rebirth spells.

Sea water is used for cleansing/healing rituals and spells. It is also for protection just incase you feel threaten and it is used as banishing spells just incase that one friend or you conjure up something you need to banish.

Storm water is used for emotional strength, confidence, and motivation. So for all you who need confidence or motivation or anything in these lines used this type of water to boost you up.

River water is used for moving on spells so tough break up use river water. Need help focusing energy, breaking through some rough paths and wardings then use river water it will help you with all of these.

Dew Water-(not crap filled water this is tiny drops of water that form on cool surfaces at night) is used for fertility and love spell. So ladies, gentlemen, non binary people of the world this spell is for you if your having trouble in this area. This is also used for people who work with fae and believe in them too.