Highpriestess

So if anyone here is interested or believes they are hearing the call to be a high priestess. I want you to know some stuff. People will try and tell you certain things like you need a coven to be a High Priestess/High Priest, you can only be appointed by the coven, or their is a certain process.

I'm going to tell you this, don't believe what they say/selling.

One.

A witch should not be forced to join a coven just because some around them believe in order to obtain the title they must be in a coven. Now I understand why they might think this. For a High Priestess/Priest is suppose to guide people, is knowledgeable about the faith, craft, and other things. But keep in mind not all High Priestess/Priest are the same in what they are, what they do or what they know.  A witch can be a High Priestess/Priest and not have a coven and still perform the duties by helping others wether they reach out to them or they reach out to the person. The High Priestess/Priest can do their duty in their everyday job. So the coven part goes right out the window.

Two
The mother and father, God and Goddess, whoever you believe appoint the children they believe are worthy of the title. Who they believe will honor the title and fulfill what the title means. So to say only the coven can elect is saying the mother and father or whoever have no say. When they have every say and every right in it.

Three

Their is no certain process. Every witch is different, so is their path. So is their process. The mother and father or whoever will give them challenges to see them get stronger and wiser so they can take on the title. So to say their is a certain process is a lie. Now some, many, all I do not know will say or think I say these things because I am a solitary electric witch who believes she is a High Priestess. Let me tell you something I am not a High Priestess. I am still a child, not yet grown. I am a witch who is still learning my ways. I am not ready to be a High Priestess. But one day I will be. I will be ready to wear the title of High Priestess, just as I will be ready to wear the title of Empress. And when I am ready no one will tell me I am not what my mother and father made me to be.

PS
If you hear the call/feel the call, then don't let anyone stop you.