Birds Meaning

Albatross-new travel opportunity, long trip or adventure is ahead of you, this could represent the element of water. Also Astral travel.

Blackbird- development of psychic abilities, time of reflection, great wisdom, this is a time to listen to your intuition. Also bring news of good passage and protection.

Chick-a-dee-happiness is coming, adaptability, you or someone is being to gentle, social opportunities are coming your way.

Cuckoo-lies are being told to you or someone around you, deceit, something is being hidden from you, news.

Dove- sign of peace, hope, new love, and breaking free from a bad place or situation.

Falcon-seen as a messenger, taking action, ambition, and a spiritual journey is ahead for you.

Finch-sign of good luck, happiness, high energy, optimism, and it is to say life is looking up for you.

Goose-,loyalty, teamwork, set boundaries, friendships that are not real and untrue will reveal themselves.

Heron-a sign of ancient wisdom, independence, self-reliance, reflection, and a sign to take it slow.

Loon- serenity, time of relaxation yeah that is exactly what people need, wishes coming true, being haunted by your past, pay attention to your dreams.

Mockingbird- untrue friends will be revealed, lies, don't be afraid to defend your territory, confidence.

Osprey- strength,your going to be leaving your comfort zone, staying alert and aware, survival.

Peacock- it's time to show off your talents, finally be confident, know your beauty, have fun and don't take things so seriously.

Pigeon-sacrifice must happen or will happen, and adapting to new environments.

Turkey-new gifts, family, celebration, growth, enjoyment of life.

Wren-time to let your creative side out be creative, act quickly, artistic, and musical talents.

Some more things about birds

Crows, ravens, and blackbirds bring news of good passage and protection.

Hawks represent clear-sightedness and vision.

Owls bring messages of wisdom and warnings of death so if you see a owl by you be careful.

Dead Birds are an omen of change or of a metaphysical death.

Hummingbird: When you see a hummingbird hovering near you, i means that you are able to achieve things that you thought seemed impossible but they aren't now. So do them!!