Oujia Board Renewed.

Okay so i deleted a chapter in this book. Why I deleted it is because it really didn't serve a purpose and it was just me telling you not to mess with something when I know you or someone will not listen to me.

So I am going to tell you the rules and guidelines if you decide to partake in Ouija Boards.

These are the top rules. Always do/don't do these things

Rule 1. Don't play in a graveyard/cemetery. This includes where people have died so if someone died in your house it would be a good idea not to do this.

Rule 2. Circle on the board with the planchette how many people are playing.

Rule 3. Don't play by yourself, this is a no-no.

Rule 4. Don't remove your hands from the planchette when playing unless you have said goodbye.

Rule 5. ALWAYS SAY GOODBYE

These are the Guidelines/Rules

1) Never play with the board in your home.

2) Never play the board by yourself.

3) Never trust who you are speaking to.

4) Never taunt ghost/spirits/demons to speak.

5) Never ask when your going to die.

6) One person is the leader, which means they ask the question while other have the hand on the board

7) If not the leader, be silent. Do not interfere with the leader or joke around. This can piss off whatever you summoned.

8) Focus your energy.

9) Don't ask for physical signs

10) Don't ask stupid questions.

11) One person should write down the answers.

12) Don't leave the planchette on the board. Remove from the board even if your leaving for a second.

13) If you have come across a violent spirit or thing usually they will go down the alphabet, go down the numbers, if they make the figure eight or infinity sign end it now. Say Goodbye.

14) If you come across a spirit by the name Zozo, end it. Do not proceed, this is a malevolent entities that has hurt and killed those it has come across.

15) Don't burn the Ouija board.

16) Always say Goodbye.

17) It wouldn't hurt to know either a witch, a priest, a Druid, or hell anyone who can help you.