16

"It's quiet." Jonathan mused and looked towards the work room door. Silence was never really a good thing. It meant Willow had either gone to sleep, that'd be too simple. Or she'd gone walkies, which seemed plausible. Standing up, he walked out of the room and down the landing. Frowning when he looked into an empty living room he looked over his shoulder. She didn't seem to be in the bedroom. Walking forwards and into the kitchen he frowned. "You're so going to suffer later on."

Willow looked up at him while sticking a spoon into the tub of ice cream in front of her. "I'm hungry."

"Dinner...not going to happen?"

"Oh." Willow looked over to the oven and frowned. "I can't be bothered to cook."

"Well-"

"No, you're not cooking in my kitchen." Willow smiled and ate another spoonful of ice cream.

"Why do you look so mopey?"

"I don't."

"You really do."

Willow rolled her eyes. "I'm bored."

"Ah," Jonathan sat down slowly at the table. Willow being bored never amounted to something good. He honestly wished she was being silent because she was asleep. Not because she was eating loads of ice cream because she was bored.

Leaning her head against the table, Willow looked up at him. "Can we go out?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Not even for a walk?"

Jonathan paused and looked at her. "Will that make you happy?"

"Yes."

"Then we'll go for a walk."

"Yay!" Willow beamed and ran with alarming speed out of the room.

Standing up and walking out of the room, Jonathan flinched when something got thrown at his head. Pulling his jacket off of himself, he looked at the woman who threw it at him. Willow was standing, more like jumping, around pulling her boots on.

"Ready?" Jonathan questioned while pulling on his jacket, Willow nodded and looked around. "Mr Lecter is sleeping."

"Oh, well he's missing out then." Willow smiled and shuffled towards the door. Soon finding themselves sitting in a park, the two of them looked at the few people who were still milling around in the early evening. "It's so normal, it's boring."

Jonathan looked at Willow. "You do have a point. Want to make it less boring?"

She rolled her eyes up at him. "I don't quite like what you're suggesting."

"I do."

"I know you do."

"I really do." Jonathan slouched more on the bench and hid behind the collar of his jacket.

Willow frowned lightly. She watched him as he watched a couple who were seemingly having an early evening picnic. The couple seemed so content, Willow tilted her head to the side. "I should have bought a picnic." She paused. "We're lacking in food but excelling in creepiness."

Jonathan gave her a sidewards glance while shuffling up to sit properly. "Speak for yourself."

"Jonathan, you're the one staring at them."

"So are you."

"That's why I made a valid point. We're excelling in creepiness." Willow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She sniffled from the cold breeze and then looked back at the couple. "Their happiness is cute."