45

"Well," Jonathan eyed up the DIY store suspiciously, Willow leaned against the dashboard and yawned. Admittedly neither of them owned a car, Willow couldn't even drive, so the two stole a car. Quite simply too, although the car was more like a van. "I don't frequent stores like this often," Willow raised her eyes to look at him. "Okay, or at all. But aren't these stores usually...bigger? Like, warehouse big?"

"Sorry, do you want to go steal from a warehouse? There is one across the block you know."

Jonathan coughed and put a hand to his chin in thought. "Gripping offer my dear, but no. The smaller the establishment the better. I mean, we can't go running amok stealing in a warehouse, it'll take too long."

"That and we'd lose each other." Willow pointed out while sitting up and watching the workers leave the building across the street. Jonathan leaned against the steering wheel and watched too. Once everyone had left and a rather short man padlocked the front door, the two looked at each other.

"I think that's our cue." Jonathan said while reaching down and pulling his mask out from the glove compartment.

"Let's be as quick as possible."

"Cameras?" Jonathan asked while jumping out of the van.

"Two, each pointing down at the back door. There's also one at the front looking down at the front door." Willow explained while rummaging in her satchel and pulling out a pair of wire cutters. Jonathan looked at her and nodded, "It was this or you know...draw a dodgy picture on a piece of paper and stick it over the lense."

"Like something from a bad spy movie?"

"Yes."

"Don't ever go through with that plan." Jonathan frowned from underneath his mask. "It'll naturally fail."

"I know! I'm not stupid." Willow mumbled and looked up at the cameras. Both were situated at the same level on the wall, raising an eyebrow Willow pulled over a crate and snipped the wires from one camera. While she took to cutting the other wires Jonathan was rummaging through her bag for something to destroy the padlock.

"You have a portable blow torch?" Jonathan waved the object around examining it.

Willow jumped down from the crate and looked at him. "You never know when you need one."

"Like now, for example."

"Exactly!" Willow smiled and waved a hand at the padlock. "That and it'd make an interesting weapon." Jonathan eyed her up before leaning down and pulling the trigger on the blow torch. A bright red flame sparked up and flared. The padlock simply didn't stand a chance, in a matter of moments it was a melted piece of metal which got promptly smashed off by a brick. Willow threw the remainder of the brick over her shoulder and pulled her shopping list out of her bag. "First stop, aisle three."

"What's in aisle three?" Jonathan asked curiously while trotting into the dark store after her.

Willow swung around the end of the aisle and grinned up at Jonathan when he reached her side. "Wood, lots and lots of wood. We need a door, or the ability to fashion something which can steady the door we currently have."

Jonathan nodded slowly, "Or we could just get a new door." He suggested while pointing a thumb to the side where stacks of doors stood. Willow looked disheartened by her suggestion being shot down, but she more than happily helped Jonathan find a suitable door.

Pushing a trolley which was flat and more designed to carry bags of soil around, Willow leaned against the rail. "Successful shopping trip?"

"I think so, we got everything."