38

"Well..." Sue trailed off and eyed Willow up as she doubled over on the sofa.

"Oh kiddo," Kevin put an arm around her shoulders. "I don't blame you for getting out of the city. But did you have to foot us for the taxi fare?"

"Kev!" Sue scolded quietly while Willow looked up. "Kev...could you leave us alone for a moment?"

"Do I have to?"

"The conversation which is about to take place involves womanly things."

"I'm off to the pub then. Joey may be in there, perhaps I can con the man into buying my drinks. You know, low on cash with the bills and all." Kevin rambled out while patting his knees and briskly standing up. Willow and Sue looked at him. "The birds and the bees conversation was bad enough." He said thoughtfully while pulling on his coat and grabbing his keys. Both Willow and Sue watched him exit the room and the building. Once he was gone Willow turned back to Sue, only to get confronted with a serious stare being shot in her direction.

"Spill it."

"Eh?" Willow looked at her dumbly.

"How long have you been feeling sick, or have been sick?" Sue questioned while crossing her arms. Willow looked at her thoughtfully.

"Two days and about six times."

"Willow are you involved with anyone right now? Keep in mind I can tell when you're lying." Willow looked at her blankly. "Right," Sue dragged the word out.

"I can see where this is going." Willow stood up slowly.

Sue stood up too and put her hands on Willow's shoulders. "Where are you going?"

"To the nearest chemist." Willow smiled thinly. "I'll be in touch." She said distantly, Sue looked at her with a small smile. Willow took a step back only to step forward and grip onto her. Sue shut her eyes and held onto her tightly.

----

Looking at the white suited man, Jonathan frowned. "May I question how you found out about me again? I know my business is of common knowhow, but no one knows how to find me."

The man smiled widely, just as he was about to answer the front door opened. The arrival of someone entering the building caused Hannibal to bark and run down the corridor towards the front door. Turning around Jonathan watched as Willow shouldered a bag and shuffled past. She briefly looked at him and continued on her way. The man let out a whistle, which warranted in Jonathan narrowing his eyes in his direction.

"I heard about your lady friend, but-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence or so help me I will make you spontaneously combust so quickly that you won't even know what's happening before it's too late." Willow said while stopping in the doorway. "Jonathan, I need to talk to you."

"Surely it can wait?"

"It kinda can't."

"Willow I'm discussing business right now, tell me later." Jonathan said with a smile. Willow stepped back and walked off with Hannibal trotting behind her.

"She's a rather angry person isn't she?"

Jonathan glared at the man again. "She's not been well." He paused. "So, you never answered my question." Jonathan looked at him blankly. "How did you find me?" He asked seriously.

"I-" the man got cut off by stomping.

"No, Jonathan I really need to talk to you. It's important and I can't wait for you to finish talking to this idiot." Willow appeared in the doorway again.