27

Willow and Luke looked at each other while walking down the street. "They're nice, I'm glad I came with you." Luke said slowly. This only made Willow smile more.

"Yeah, you staying in with Jonathan is like a recipe for disaster."

"No joke, it really is." Luke stuffed his hands in his pockets and frowned when Hannibal started snarling at a man waiting at a nearby bus stop.

Willow frowned and took over, "Hannibal be quiet, stop being so loud!" She exclaimed and quickly pulled him past the bus stop. Luke let out a scream and Willow yelped when something collided with the back of her head. Putting her hands on her head she slowly sat up and looked up at the person behind her. The man at the bus stop had Luke by his throat. "Hannibal, get 'im." Willow took the husky off of his leash and watched him run full pelt towards the man. Clearly he hadn't expect the puppy to latch himself onto his forearm. Hannibal's teeth ripped into material and flesh. Standing up slowly, Willow brushed herself down and frowned when Hannibal let out a whining sound and ran back over to her. "Hm, abuse, harassment, attempted abduction, animal abuse. Oh buddy, the charges are growing here."

"And what about you? You're just as bad as me." The man said, Willow blanched. "Oh, your confidence has dwindled."

"Ah...well...I don't know how to compose myself when I'm seemingly meeting the dead."

"You thought I was actually dead?"

"No, I knew you wasn't." Willow put a hand to her chest. "I felt it you know. You still being...here."

"Yet you're not happy."

"No. And you're....screwed."

"Hm," Dominic pushed the hood of his coat down and looked at her. "Yes, seeing your parents murdered does something to the mind. Then having your sister do you harm does something too."

Willow narrowed her eyes. "Our parents deserved to die." She shrugged. "As for me, I'm sorry, how is your left leg?" Willow said while quickly looking at Luke. He got the hint and quickly kicked Dominic's leg. He in turn screamed and let him go. Luke ran back over to where Willow was standing. "Whatcha want? I'm starting to loose my patience here."

"You-"

"You want revenge...on me getting revenge, which means you're avenging." Willow mused. "Wow. Lame. That's so lame." She shrugged and put a hand on Luke's shoulder. "Let's get home." She turned away and started to walk, she stopped though when a gunshot went off. Looking over her shoulder she narrowed her eyes. "It's all fun and games until someone whips out a firearm." She mumbled and turned back to him. "I'm unarmed."

"Good," Dominic smirked. "So was I, and so was our parents."

"Can you get over them already? I have."

"Does your little friend know?"

"No."

"Perhaps I should enlighten him."

"You do that," Willow seethed and stepped forward she stopped when the gun got aimed at her. She'd already been shot once in her life, she didn't want to repeat it.

"You'll do what? Deny it? Lie? Come on, Will." Dominic smiled. "She allowed that mad man you've been living with to kill our parents. If that was not enough they turned on me." Luke paled and looked up at her, Willow frowned and narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Do you know what it's like to see your parents die in front of you, and you not being able to do anything about it?" Dominic questioned. "No answer? No witty remark?" He shrugged and walked forward and closed the gap between them. Willow and Luke weren't in any mindset to run. They move and it was clear that Dominic would fire the gun. "Do you know how it feels?"