24

"Construction worker, Gerald Crane, was found dead on the site of Arkham City early this morning. Close circuit television was cut and any possible way of finding the culprit depends on what appears on the scene."

"He killed his dad." Luke stated, Willow stopped nibbling away on a muffin and looked at him. "He killed his dad?!" The boy exclaimed angrily.

Willow's eyes saddened. Jonathan also killed her dad, and even Luke's. The young boy didn't need to know this. "I suppose it is rather hard to grasp onto." Willow said. "But...I can understand why you're angry."

"Why would he do that?!"

"Because...because..." Willow pouted up at the ceiling. "Because he felt like he needed to?"

"That's stupid! That's not a reason to kill your own dad!"

"I know." Willow answered simply. "I know." Willow frowned.

"I don't mean to state the obvious, but he's going to be the first person the police contact."

"They don't know he's alive. Well," Willow frowned. "They do. But they don't know where he is."

"Then they'll come to you." Luke stated.

Willow's expression blanched. "Shit."

"I'm guessing the police know where you live?"

"Actually no, they don't. This apartment isn't under my name. And they don't...wait...they could find adoption records, right?"

"Of course they can. They're the police, Willow. They can find anything out."

"Uber shit." Willow ate more of her muffin. "I hate police visits." Luke crossed his arms and frowned at her. "Don't be so angry! I know where your anger comes from. You know, my dad got murdered too?"

"But I bet you weren't the one who murdered him."

"Nah...I wasn't." Willow lied slowly. She knew Luke's anger was mainly through his own dad missing in action. Dead. But Luke didn't know that. Willow heard him praying for him to turn up one day. Little did the boy know, his father was long gone. Knowing Jonathan he probably relinquished the body to Waylon. In that case, the body was never going to be found. "My mother was murdered too. My brother got seriously injured but..somehow lived and is in this city somewhere, loitering...bloody idiot." Willow muttered annoyed. Luke looked at her confused.

"You're not happy about your brother still being alive?"

"No."

"Why?"

"We don't get on."

"Why?"

"We got bought up differently. We have different point of views too."

"What do you think he'll do?" Luke fidgeted on the sofa. "Do you think he'll try and get in contact?"

"Not unless he has a death wish." Willow said darkly. She had no qualms in admitting to wanting to kill him. She was rather sure Jonathan would want to get his hands on him too. Especially considering his mind didn't cave in from his toxins, unlike their parents.

"Mr Crane's wife and children haven't released a statement. Police continue to work to piece the horrific accident together. More news later on."

"Wife...children?" Willow frowned and stood up. Shuffling around the room she walked towards the bedroom. Jonathan looked up at her. He was having a lazy day. He didn't much like lazing around but mobility wasn't so good because of his healing side. "You had siblings."