Chapter 1

Naeun and her best friend Eunji was chatting happily in the school. It was quite a long time since they saw each other since they couldn't hang out together. The school is reopening today. The both of them were 17 years old.

On the other hand, Baekhyun, Chen and Kris were also talking with each other. But actually, Baekhyun and Chen were the one who's talking, while Kris just follows them all along the way. Behind them was Suho, Tao, Kai and the badass of the school, Oh Sehun.

And then there was Luhan who was more comfortable with the girls, walking with Bomi. Bomi was his best friend. They often got mistaken that they were couples.

Chanyeol and D.O walked together to the canteen to get some foods. Sulli, Luna and Wendy were walking together. As the bell rang, all of the students went to their own classes. Naeun was two classes behind Eunji. She and Bomi were in the same class, together with Chanyeol, D.O, Suho, Tao, Kai and also Sehun. Chen and Kris were in the same class with Eunji, while Baekhyun was two classes behind. Luhan was in the first class alone.

Bomi separated with Luhan and joined Naeun and Eunji. Naeun, Eunji and Bomi separated in front of Eunji's classroom.

"Do you think that our homeroom would be a nice teacher?" Bomi asked.

"Well, maybe." Naeun replied.

"Wahhh...I hope that I could get a boyfriend this time." Bomi said as she happily clasped her hands together. "How about you?"

Naeun just smiled and shook her head lightly. "Isn't Luhan your boyfriend?"

"Ahh...he's not. We're just friends."

Naeun and Bomi sat down together. Their homeroom teacher came in and rearranged their seat. Naeun was placed to the seat behind, which her seatmate was Krystal. Sulli was in the same class with them, while Luna and Wendy were in the same class with Eunji.

"Hey! I'm Krystal Jung! What's your name?"

"I'm Son Naeun. Nice to meet you."

"Well...Naeun-ssi...do you want to get lunch together?"

"Umm...sure. Can I call my friend to come with me?"

"Sure you can."

"Hey, Naeun. You dropped class." Chanyeol who sat in front of Naeun turn around and said.

"Shut up, Chanyeol." She glared at him.

"Anyway, this is Kyungsoo."

"Hi, Kyungsoo."

"Hi."

"Mind to introduce the girl beside you?"

"Krystal, this is Chanyeol."

"Hello! I'm Happy Virus Chanyeollie!" Chanyeol greeted cheerfully.

"Hi, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo. It's been a long time since we see each other."

"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied shortly.

Naeun glanced around the class and noticed a pair of eyes staring at her. She looked to the direction and saw Oh Sehun who was staring blankly at her. She diverted her gaze away and saw Bomi waving her hands at her.

She stood up and proceeded to Bomi's seat. Bomi was seated beside Sulli. They were sitting in the same row with Chanyeol and D.O. the seats in front of them were occupied by Kai and Suho.

Suho was talking with Tao who seated next to him in the other group, while Sehun was just staring at the front.

"Hey Bomi."