Chapter 12

Sehun was sipping on his coffee while waiting for the head of the OSH fan club. He doesn't even want to deal with these bullshits, but it's for Naeun. He wanted to protect her from them.

A girl who was wearing a snapback and a pair of sunglasses entered the café. She immediately sat down in front of Sehun.

"So, you wanted to see me, oppa?"

"I'm not your oppa." Sehun scoffed.

"Why you wanted to see me? And how you got my information?" She asked suspiciously.

"Why do you care?"

"We OSH fan club heard you fell in-love?"

"And I'm here to talk with you. I'm warning you, don't try to harm her. Or else, you're dead." Sehun threatened.

She laughed dryly. "Oh Sehun, do you even know what's the full name of OSH fan club?"

"Isn't it Oh Se Hun fan club?"

"You're really stupid. Its full name is Oh Sehun's Haters fan club. It was group by those girls who fucked by you. I'm the founder of the group, because I'm the first one who been fucked by you. We would do our best to keep every girl away from you, because we don't want them to become victims like us. Just like Bomi. We tried really hard to get the two of you break up before you even took her virginity."

Sehun was dumbfounded upon hearing those words. He never thought that he had hurt so many girls' heart.

"You dumped us after you used us for your fun. We found every girl who've been dumped by you, and try to keep the others away from you. We've been through this pain, and we don't want them to experience the same thing with us. We're not trying to harm Naeun. We're just trying to keep her away from you. It's easy for us to get you and Bomi break up because you don't even have feelings for her. You just accepted her because she's the first girl who confessed to you."

"I'm real, this time. I really love her. I really do."

"We never believe in your words, not even once."

"It's real. I really love her."

"Well then, I hope you would change for her. We just don't want her to get hurt by you at the end." She shrugged.

"I'll say it once. Don't even try to hurt her."

"We won't. Unless we need to." She replied and stood up.

"Thanks, Seul Gi." Sehun murmured.

"Welcome." She smiled and left.

Sehun never thought that Seul Gi would let him go easily. But he really loves Naeun. He really does. Although he knew she wouldn't love him back, but he will love her, until the day, he changed his heart.

He stood up from the seat and went to pay. The waiter told him that Seul Gi had paid earlier before she left.

*Kringgg~*

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, Sehun-ah how is it?" It's Baekhyun.

"It's going fine."

"Well, I guess, no problems then?"

"Nope."

"That's good."

"Why are you even helping me?"

"Naeun is my best friend."

"I don't trust you. You usually don't help."

"Well...then, I can't hide it from you again. I'm her savior. I'm always there whenever she's depressed and when she met any problems. I can't help her get through them this time, and you're the only one who could do that, so I handed all the information that I got for you."