Chapter 2

Xiumin leaned against the wall, with Lay who was beside him busy talking. It's been a while since he saw his love, Naeun. He had fall for Naeun the first time when he was introduced to her by Lay. He was her sunbae.

Lay and Naeun were friends since they're young. He was a good sunbae to Naeun, and always takes care of her and her best friend, Eunji.

As he saw Naeun and a girl who was walking towards their direction, and Bomi and Eunji in front of the both girls, he immediately stood properly.

"Annyeong, sunbae-nim." The people passed by greeted the both of them. Lay smiled at them, while Xiumin just nodded his head.

"Annyeong, Yixing and Minseok sunbae-nim." Naeun too, greeted them as they passed by.

Lay took a step closer to Naeun and hug her. "Hey, how are you doing?" He asked.

"Just fine, oppa. You?"

"Haha, a boring life being the eldest grade students in the school. Yah, Minseok-ah, aren't you going to greet Naeun? You've been talking about you..." Xiumin immediately cover Lay mouth as he was about to say out his secrets that he's been keeping for a long time.

"Ohh, mianhe." He apologized as he let go of Lay. "Hi, Naeun."

"Annyeong, Minseok sunbae."

"No oppa for me?" He chuckled.

"I'm more comfort to call you as sunbae." Naeun replied. Lay was at the other side; already start to talk with Bomi and the others.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a while? It's been a long time since we talked alone." Xiumin requested.

"Umm..." She turned around and looks at her friends. Eunji motioned her to go with Xiumin.

"Okay." She finally replied.

"Kaja."

They walked around the school as they talked.

"You know what? I missed those times talk to you alone, and freely." Xiumin said.

"Yeah...it's been a year? I guess."

"The last time...as I recall, it's been two years."

"I don't actually remember it clearly." Naeun pointed out.

"Naeun...I..." He was about to confess to her about his feelings all along this time, but he got cut off when Naeun suddenly spoke.

"Minseok, did you hear that?"

"What?"

"There was someone moaning. It seems like came from there." Naeun said, pointing at a classroom.

Probably a couple making out again. He thought to himself.

"Jeongmal?"

"Of course. Why would I lie to you?" She raised her brows.

"Alright. Let's go and check." He said and took Naeun's hands.

It's been two years since they're really close like this. Naeun could felt that her heart was thumping loud and so fast. She had loved him for two years, and never move on to any guys.

"Faster...baby...faster..." A girl voice pleaded.

"You want me to thrust you faster? Make sure you can walk later." They heard a voice replied. Then again, they heard moans. Loud moans.

"Ahh...baby...I can't feel my legs now..." The girl moaned again. Because they didn't even say out the names, so Xiumin and Naeun couldn't copy down their names and send to the discipline teacher.