Chapter 11

"Naeun-ah!" Eunji called loudly. They were on their way back to their own class after recess.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. You seemed like you dazed out recently. Did anything happen?" Eunji asked, worried.

She hasn't told anybody about that kiss. She's afraid that they might think that she's just imagining things, but the kiss is real.

"You sure? After last Saturday, you seemed like you're always not paying attention when I'm talking to you."

Last Saturday was the day when the 'someone' kissed her. She never gets any notes after that day.

"Ji-ah, what will you do if a mysterious guy kissed you and ran away?" She turned to Eunji and asked.

"Bwoya? Who kissed you?"

"Yah...mollasseo...it's just someone, who kept on giving me gifts, but I don't know him. He sort of asked me out last Saturday...and kissed me."

"So did you see his face?"

"Ani, I didn't get a chance to learn who is he. I was closing my eyes." Naeun shook her head.

"So...he took your first kiss?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow, I never had seen a person like this."

"And he confessed to me." Naeun added.

"Bwoya? Wow, that's truly a new way."

"What should I do?"

"How you usually contact with him?"

"Usually he would put a note beside the gifts."

"And you never reply him?"

"How should I reply when I don't even know who is it?"

"Ohh...right. Anybody know about this mysterious guy?"

"I guessed no one." She answered. But then she thought about Bomi.

"Bomi. Bomi knew."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and ask her!"

"She wouldn't tell me."

"Wae?"

"Don't know." Naeun shrugged.

"I'll ask her." Eunji said and they entered Naeun's class. Eunji went to Bomi's seat while Naeun followed behind her.

"Bomi-ah, do you know about the mysterious guy who kept on giving gifts for Naeun?"

"Why?"

"He kissed her."

Naeun felt a bit embarrassed that Eunji could even say it out freely.

"Bwoya? He kissed her?" Bomi asked disbelief.

"Just tell us who is he, Mi."

"I don't know." Bomi lied.

"Jeongmal?" Naeun asked suspiciously.

"Ne, jeongmal." She nodded.

"Well...then mianhe, Bomi-ah." Naeun apologized.

"Gwenchana." She smiled and shook her head.

Sehun was worried that Bomi would say it out that the mysterious guy was him. He felt relieved when Bomi said she doesn't know.

He actually felt really embarrassed after that day he kissed Naeun, that's why he stopped giving gift for her for a while.