Chapter 5

It is recess time now. Naeun went to Eunji, Luna and Chen's class to look for them as the bell rang. They then went to the library together. Baekhyun was already there waiting for their arrival.

Chen, Baekhyun and Naeun were inside the counter of the library as they're waiting for students to come and borrow or return books. They were allowed to talk, but they need to keep their voices down.

"So..." Baekhyun started. "Can you ask a question?" He turned to Naeun.

"Sure." Naeun replied.

"If Chen confesses to you, will you accept him?"

"Wae? Why are you asking these questions?"

"Just answer."

"Well...maybe."

"Okay, second question. Why you don't want to go out for dating with Chen?"

"Hey, I'm really curious why you're asking such questions." Naeun glared at him.

"Well...never mind. Let's move on to the third question. Chen and Naeun answer together. How long have you guys been dating?"

"Yah! We're not dating!" Naeun protested. Chen didn't answer, instead, he just smile at Baekhyun.

"Chen, what's your answer?"

"If she said no, then my answer is also no." He shrugged. Deep down inside, he wanted to tell Naeun about his feelings, but he couldn't do that. That will only make their friendship worse.

"Wow, this is new. The first ever time I saw Naeun is blushing." He heard Baekhyun said. He quickly turns his head to Naeun, and saw her cheeks were reddening due to embarrassment. Baekhyun was poking on Naeun's cheek.

Naeun quickly took Baekhyun's hands away from her and used her hands to cover her face.

Baekhyun laughed quietly at her cuteness. Although they knew her for years, but that's really the first time they ever saw Naeun blushed. Chen reached out his hands and touched Naeun's forehead.

"You're sick? Your forehead is hot." Chen pointed out.

"Ani, don't mind me."

Sehun and his friends were sitting in a table, while Sehun was staring at Naeun all the time. He felt a bit jealous when he saw Chen was touching Naeun's forehead.

"Ahh...our maknae is in-love..." Tao beamed.

"Shut up, Tao."

"He's right, Sehun-ah." Suho said.

"Yeah, it's rare that you don't have your 'date' today." Kai teased.

"I did have, I ditch her." Sehun smirked.

"Ahh...if you didn't ditch her, I guess you'll make a girl can't walk again." Tao pointed out.

"I don't think so. I think the next girl that he made her couldn't walk would be Naeun-ssi." Kai joked.

"I don't think I would do that to her. She's a special girl." Sehun frowned.

"Yeah, special that could even make a badass fall for her." Suho said. Sehun smiled and continued stare at her.

The recess time is finally over. They left the counter and join Luna and Eunji who was waiting at outside.

"Hey guys. How's today?" Luna asked.

"Just fine, you know, counter is boring." Baekhyun answered.

"Unless you want to arrange the books. I could just exchange with you next time if you want." Eunji said.