Chapter 14

As days pass, Naeun felt like herself trust love again. She didn't dare to tell anyone. She's afraid they might thought her weird, because she said that she believed love doesn't exist, and yet now, she said that she might trust love again.

Now, she thought that she had feelings for Sehun. Maybe just a bit, but still. She would always felt nervous when he looked at her although he's just scanning through the classes. Sometimes, she would even look at him when they're in the classes.

"Eun?" Krystal called.

"Ne?"

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? Nothing." She already told Krystal that she gave up on Chen.

She found herself was staring at Sehun all along the time while she thinking. She quickly diverted her gaze away and slightly shook her head.

"Hey, are you really alright?" Krystal asked, worried.

"Ne, I'm totally fine." Naeun flashed a smile at her.

"Okay then...it's History Class now."

"Did you bring the textbook?"

"Seriously, I borrowed it from my friends." Krystal chuckled.

"Aish...you should've brought it. Mrs. Han would be angry once she found out you borrowed textbook from the other class." Naeun sighed.

"I knew, but she would never know." Krystal replied and smiled.

Sehun doesn't know if he's just seen wrong or what. Naeun has been staring at his direction all along the time. But when he stare back, she didn't move or what.

Maybe she's just thinking about something...Sehun thought to him.

Bomi was actually really jealous when she first heard Sehun loves Naeun. Actually...she's still into him and she never changed.

She chose to break up with him because she knew that it's impossible for Sehun to like her back. It's impossible in liking, then love? It's more impossible.

She's also quite amazed that Sehun would be able to change for Naeun. He never changes for anyone before. And this time, he really found a girl that he really loves.

Sometimes, she would hate Naeun for a bit. How does she capable to change two guys without herself know? And she even took away Sehun's heart that she's still have the chance to take it.

She sighed and looked at Sehun. He's just like himself when he's 14, the guy that she knew for so many years.

--

Ever since Naeun knew that Sehun loves her, she never receives any gift from someone again. It's not that she loves those gifts. It's just...she's still curious. Curious about who's the mysterious guy who took her first kiss.

Sometimes, she'll be wondering if the someone would be Sehun, but it's impossible, because he even barely knows her, how he would know so many things.

"Naeun-ah, still thinking about your state with Chen now?" Eunji asked. They were in the canteen, and its recess time now.

"Ani...it's just...nothing."

"Well...I heard from Baekhyun, that he taught the two." Eunji said as she smiled mischievously.

"What do you mean? I can't get it." Naeun frowned.

"That's mean...do you know that Kris and Chen ended their friendship before?"

"Bwoya? Since when?"

"Since the two of you ended yours." Eunji replied.

"Aish...it's Yifan's idea, right?" Naeun asked.