Chapter 3

Chen was waiting for Naeun in front of her class together with Eunji. She promised him that he would go home with the two girls. Naeun came out from the class and took Eunji’s hands.

"Kaja."

The both of them nodded and walked together. They didn't talk all along the way, until Chen spoke and broke the silence.

"Eun, I heard that he came back for you."

"He's always in the same school with us. What do you guys mean come back?" Naeun was annoyed with everyone who's been telling her that Xiumin came back for her.

"Didn't you notice he's changing?" Eunji asked.

"What changes?"

"He usually flirts with girls, but now he didn't. He didn't even look at those girls in her class now." Chen pointed out.

"But what do you guys mean he came back for me?"

"You didn't know?" Chen raised his brows and asked.

"Know what?"

"He…" Eunji covered Chen's mouth before he could even blurt out anything important that Xiumin wanted to hide from Naeun.

"It's noting, Eun. You know Chen, he likes to talk about nonsense." Eunji laughed.

"Whatever." Naeun rolled her eyes.

"Aish…I wish I would be in the same class with you, Eun."

"Why you would want to drop classes?" Naeun asked.

"Actually, he wanted to be with…Yah! Why did you smacked me?!" Eunji protested.

"There’s a mosquito behind your neck." Chen answered innocently.

"Aish…whatever." Eunji sighed.

"You two been fighting recently." Naeun pointed out.

"Did we?" They asked in synced.

"Yeah, you two could pair up and become couple."

"Bwoya?! I won't like her! She's too mean!"

"Hey! I'm not mean!"

"You are!"

"Guys, stop with that."

"If I would like a girl, then I'll choose a girl like Naeun."

"Me? You're definitely kidding."

"I'm not, I'm serious."

"And why would you like a girl like me?"

"Umm…because you are polite and graceful?"

"Come on mister, you've known me for years and yet you still think that I'm polite and graceful? Think twice." Naeun scoffed.

"Why are you denying this? Do you…perhaps like me?" He teased.

"What, I'm not." Naeun quickly denied and looked away. "You knew who it is."

"Yeah, it will always be him." Eunji said and placed her arms around Naeun’s shoulder.

Chen was a bit disappointed. He thought that Naeun had moved on after a year. It's been a year since he knew Naeun likes Xiumin.

--

"Umma? Where is my graduation album?"

"Wae? Why are you looking for it?"

"I just want to."

"Upstairs in the cupboard, Sehun." His mum replied. Sehun ran upstairs and went to the cupboard. He took out all his graduation albums. He took it into his room and placed it on his bed.