Chapter 13

"Naeun-ah, I have good news!" Sulli cheered.

"What is it?"

"I gave up on him."

"Who? Minho?"

"Yup."

"Wae?"

"Well...I don't trust love again."

"Aish...I can't understand why she's so happy." Krystal said.

"It's because I'm happy I gave up."

"Still can't understand."

"Whatever. Anyway, I'm happy that I gave up now." Sulli said happily and went to her seat.

"What's wrong with her? Weird." Krystal mumbled.

Naeun just smiled and shrugged.

On the way back home, Eunji noticed that Naeun was really quiet. She rarely has been like this. Unless the last time when Chen ended their friendship.

"Eun-ah?" She called.

"Ne?"

"You seemed like you're in a deep thought."

"Am I? Ahh...I'm just thinking about Sulli."

"Sulli? What's wrong?"

"Ani...it's just she told me she don't believe in love anymore, and she gave up on the guy that she loves."

"Really? Geurae...Wae?"

"Mollasseo. She told me she doesn't trust love anymore."

"Okay, bye. I'm here." Eunji said and waved goodbye at Naeun. Naeun bid her goodbye and continued walked home.

"What is love?" She asked herself as she came out from the bathroom after she took a bath.

"How do we even know if we fall in-love..." She continued mumbled to herself. She still couldn't understand what love is after thinking for an hour.

"Hmm...maybe love doesn't even exist." She told herself. Sulli told her that actually she realized love doesn't exist with a phrase. Sometimes you think you like a person; it could be you're just imagining things.

Could it be I'm just imagining that I like Chen when I don't like him? She asked herself.

Finally she understood. She never know what is love, and never know how is it, falling in-love. All along the time, her feelings for both Xiumin and Chen was only like, not love.

She quickly took up her phone and dialed Sulli's number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sulli, Naeun here."

"Ohh, Eun! Why did you call?"

"I thought about it for a while, and I decided to give up on him too."

"Wae? I told you you can don't mind me right? I just think twice and decided to give up."

"Ani, I really thought about it. I thought about how we know if we fall in-love with anybody. I thought about heartbeat, but seriously, I never felt like this when I'm around him. Only Minseok, but that's because he's too close to me, and I'm nervous."

"Ahh...okay. So...you don't trust love?"

"For exact, I believe they don't exist." Naeun corrected.

"I still trust them, but...well, I gave up on Minho. Maybe you'll wait till you find the person who makes your heartbeat went faster?"

"Guess so, maybe."