Chapter 6 - Light At The End Of The Tunnel

2 weeks later, when I had been out of hospital for almost a week, Billie called me. She sounded elated: "Olivia, come to my house, I've got a surprise for you!" She knew I hated surprises.
"Seriously?" I said, as if she was kidding
"Just come over"
"On my way" I replied. I hated the idea of a surprise. Especially from Billie. I mean, she's Billie Eilish. It could be anything, from a literal dream to an absolute nightmare. Shivering at the possibilities, I walked to her house.

When I got there, she was jumping around like a kangaroo, she just didn't stop moving. I had to say something "Billie. Why are you so excited? What's going on?"
"Follow me" she said and winked. (How cute could she getttt?)

She took me through to the living room. Her whole family and my mum were in there. "What is going on?"
"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!" Billie screamed. "WHAT?! No way"
"And YOU'RE coming!!!" this was amazing. The amount of time this would give me with Billie was unreal. "When? How? Why? Where?" I had a lot of questions. "Surprise isn't over" Billie said. I was extremely excited now. "What? What else?"
"We're performing our songs at the end" my jaw drops open. This is too much good news. How is this real? "We thought you could both do with cheering up a little." Said Maggie. I run over and hug her, Patrick and my mum. "Thank you so fucking much"

I'm going on tour, and performing, with the only person I want to be with. I thought. What a dream