Chapter Three: Im A What?!

I slid down across from them, gazing wearily at the fire eyed dude.

"Hey squirt, I'm your dad. I tried talking to you at that camp, but that titan and the oracle dragged you away before you could get a formal introduction." He laid back, arm around my mom. She looked relaxed, surely she knew about this.

"Wait, aren't you a god?" I asked. What the heck is going on!

"Yep." He answered, taking out a knife. He started cleaning his nails, and I was getting weirded out. Why is a god my dad.

"So I'm half god? How does that work." Confused, I tilted my head.

"Yes and no. It's hard to explain but you're 3/4 god because you were blessed by Poseidon and Hades. They loved you for some odd reason. I'm guessing one of their kids is gonna come along or something and you'll fall in love with them. I don't keep up with the latest news. Let's go to Olympus. We'll talk there." He was about to snap his fingers when I stopped him.

"Can I go grab something?" He nodded and I raced into my room. Stuffing comfortable clothes and socks and shoes and stuff, I also grabbed my favorite stuffed animal, my laptop and phone chargers, and my favorite hat. After I made sure my laptop was in there, I sighed. Tucking my hat on my head and zipping up the bag, I walked out with my phone in my hand.

I looked at Ares, and he threw a knife at me. I was surprised, but I caught it. My mom looked up in horror, but Ares grinned. "Nice reflexes squirt. That's yours and push it to your wrist." And the last thing I thought would happen happened. It became a bracelet. "It stays on your wrist and if it come off it turns into the sword. Just push it to your wrist and it will turn into a bracelet. It's what all the cool kids have nowadays." He grabbed my arm, and we transferred to a beautiful area.

I gasped as I saw two familiar people. "Annabeth! Percy!" I ran up to them and hugged Annabeth so tight.

"Oh you know them? They are dorks squirt." Ares grinned and Percy fake scoffed.

"We are the dorkiest dorks in the sea!" I giggled and Annabeth hit Percy playfully. He turned to me. "So is Ares your dad?" He smirked. He had an I knew it face and Annabeth looked shocked.

"...the prophecy...! Percy someone else is coming! We need to bring Aurelie to camp!" She scrambled, and Ares led me over to this throne room. There were large people arguing, and Ares grew like 3 feet and sat in his throne. I looked around, not sure what to do, then a fishing guy caught sight of me.

"Ah, you must be Aurelie! We've been expecting you!" He waved his hand and a small chair was sat by my dads feet. "Why don't you go sit there and we can start the discussion once we summon our children." Suddenly the 3 kids I ran into at the house and Percy and Annabeth walked in. Hazel and this Asian guy with them weren't there, I wonder why.

They sat in in a chair below their parents and haven't noticed me. Just the way I like it. I shrunk down and tried to think of happy things, not just the realization of gods sitting on the thrones just came into my mind.

The goth kid walked in, and he had a scary aura. He noticed me right away. "Aurelie. It's cool to see you again." With that I had everyone's eyes turned to me. I shrunk down, but I felt Ares push my chair farther out with his foot.

"Is he your dad?" Leo asked, and I nodded. He smiled at me and a really big god, I'm guessing he's the king, cleared his throat.

"So, we have found the girl from the prophecy. This had been set in stone for hundreds of years, and now it is coming to pass." He looked at me and I paled.

"Who is this mysterious child? I would like to see her." I felt Ares nudge me and I stood up. Setting my backpack down, I looked at my dad. He made a gesture to walk forward so I stood in the middle of the room.

Shaking, I looked up to see pride and awe in people faces. I was confused. I'm the ugly shy child, no one but my mom and dad should be proud of me. Did I do something? I looked at Ares and he was beaming. He sat back in his chair and raised his eyebrows.

Don't say something, don't say something, don't say something- "what's going on?"

Gosh dang it. You had one job conscious!

Everyone looked toward my dad. A scary man that had the scary aura boy with him stood up. "You have not told her? This is a pressing matter and you're messing around!"

"How much do you know?" I turned shakily to the big big guy, and a blonde kid was with him.

"U-um well I know that my dads a god, and you guys are gods correct?" I was shaking, about to have a panic attack. Ares could feel this, so he teleported me to his lap. I felt a bit better, but everyone looked shocked. Percy and Annabeth looked like they were about to laugh. My eyes watered up. I knew it. They're laughing at how ugly and stupid I am.

"Is that it?" The god asked. I nodded my head, still shaking.

"Well, you are a demigod, and you are 3/4 god." The kids looked shocked as they looked up at me. Is that bad?

"May I ask how father?" The blonde boy questioned.

"She was born from a mortal and Ares, and she was blessed by Poseidon and Hades." The gods looked in awe, like this hasn't happened before. Ares pulled me closer into his lap, away from their scrutinizing stares.

"Are we done yet? She's a little bit freaked out." He said, shifting so my back is away.

"Fine, this meeting is over, but Poseidon, Ares, and Hades please stay behind. The rest are dismissed." I was set down, and grabbed my backpack. I ran over to Percy and the other 2 kids and looked at them with confusion.

"What is going on?" I asked. "Also what's your guys names?"

"Well I'm Jason, and there was just a godly meeting. You did great for your first time." He tried to reassure. I'm sure no one had a panic attack in front of the gods in their own throne room before.

"I'm Nico, nice to meet you." He held out his hand and I shakily grabbed it.

Finally I turned to Percy. Gathering as much courage as I could, I asked "why did you laugh at me? I may not be as strong or as confident, but this is scary for me." I backed away, scared he was gonna hit me like my bullies at home.

"Aurelie, I wasn't laughing at you. It was just that when me and Annabeth met Ares, he was cold and rude. Now he's nice and caring and it was just a shock." I nodded relieved it wasn't me.

"Come on, time for the real talk." Nico led me through a pair of doors into a room and there was food! I was so happy and immediately sat down. Everyone else took a seat and I waited for the gods to come in. Uncles? I don't know. They better come soon.