Chapter Ten: Sleepy Encounters

I half awoke, still in the cloud. I could hear voices around me.

"That stunt you guys pulled today could have costed you life. I would have left with her either way."

"But Lord Chaos, she is the child of the prophecy!" A new voice spoke.

"Fool, I know that! I can't let anything happen to her, that's why I brought her here. I have waited for this woman a very long time, and I am not giving her up that easily. Hermes, tell the Olympian gods to stay out of my private life. She is mine now, so she does not concern you anymore." I felt a hand caress my face, and I snuggled into the finger. Chais chuckled and I felt myself being lifted up in the air, but too asleep to do anything but watch. Not that I would do anything anyway. I was laid across his lap, still wrapped in the blanket. He was touching anything he could. Rubbing my back, thighs and arms, and caressing my face. I smiled at it.

"As you wish, my Lord." The person left, and a couple minutes later a new set of footsteps could be heard coming in.

This one was unique, with loud booming footsteps. Not like Chaos, with his authoritative ones. More like each step made a crack in the floor with brute force. This man relied on strength, not wisdom.

"You are correct, little one. Now be still." I immediately relaxed.

The doors were flung open, and I peeked my eyes open. The monster was truly terrifying, his face was a black abyss.

"Who is this? I didn't know we had a guest?" The monsters voice boomed.

"This is my mate." Chaos said plainly. I could hear the man comment on me, and Chaos stiffened.

"No, she will go out with me, though some places I will shield from her innocent eyes."

The man chuckled. "Bring her down to Tartarus, she won't be innocent for long. I could feel Chaos get mad. I shuffled a bit.

"So she's awake? Ah what a surprise! May I meet her?" The voice sounded so hopeful.

"No." Was Chaos' final answer. "Thank you for the report, Tartarus." I could hear feet leave and I snuggled into him, which made him chuckle and pick me up. Balancing me on his hip, he stood up and walked from the throne room. After a couple minutes, I brought my head up to the noise. Who are all these people?

"This is the home of the world. Everyone reports to me about what is going on, good or bad people."

I frowned. "Who are the bad people?" I looked up.

"They are none of your concern. Now be still." I snuggled into his arm. Pressing my face into his neck. His smell is so amazing.

I fell asleep right then and there.

I woke up a couple hours later, on Chaos' lap again. He was again caressing my hair, and I sighed in
"I'm glad you like it little one," He coos in my ear. "Now be silent, I have some work coming." I forgot the doors opened. I could hear someone laughing, and three pairs of footsteps. I cracked my eyes open, and saw that the door was open for them.

"Ah, the Olympian brothers! So nice of you to come to my domain!" I could feel a smirk on him.

"Lord Chaos, thank you for gracing us with your presence. I'm sorry about earlier sir, it was an act of poor judgement."  Chaos hummed, hand caressing my hair.

"Is she awake?" I heard someone question.

"Aurelie." With that I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He brought me to his chest and kissed my head. "She was awake the entire time."

"Wh-what isn't this? Is she under a spell?" With that I shot up, almost falling off of Chaos. Thankfully he caught me.

"What? I'm not." With that I reached down and pulled out my backpack. Humming a song, I brought out here flower crowns. Climbing off Chaos, who growled and was reluctant. I gave them the flower crowns. Two of them accepted it, and one just looked at me.

"Looks like we were wrong, Poseidon." With that I took a step back. Poseidon, Percy's dad?

"Are you Percy's dad? That's so cool, I remember you guys at the big conference thing." With that the other one chuckled and picked up the flower crown. "This is exquisitely made." I giggled and thanked him.

"Aurelie come here," Chaos said, and I bounced over to him. He helped me onto his lap.

"With all due respect sir, she's not a dog." Uh oh. Wrong move lightning guy. Chaos stood up, setting me down. He put a blanket on my head and dropped my phone on my lap. I picked it up, and zoned out. Wow I need to talk to my mom.

Aurelie: hi mom!

Mom: oh sweetie I heard what happened, are you ok? Your dad is freaking out!

Aurelie: I'm fine, I have to go tho luv u

Mom: luv u