Highschool DXD X One winged Angel Male Reader ch:3

Y/n's Pov

As I make my way down the street heading home I sense someone was following me. Thinking to myself she must have sent one of her members to spy on me to see what I was up to, but I wasn't alone for someone else was also watching me. As I decided to take a short cut through the park a light spear came out of no where and hit the ground a few feet away from me.

"What do we have here...a human who wander into my territory, humans are really stupid." A man said in a trench coat and wearing fedora standing on a tree branch.

"I'm surprised to see a fallen angel here of all places." I replied with a calm look on my face.

"How did....no matter you won't live to tell anyone about us." He said as he summoned another light spear and threw it at me, but I just looked at it and caught it shocking the man who was almost speechless.

"What. How no human has ever blocked one of my light spears.... just who are you?" He asked

"I'm your worse nightmare." I replied as I crushed the spear in my hands as he summoned more light spears and charged at me.

"DIE!!!" He said as I just dodged his attacks with my hands in my pockets just styling on him like he was nothing before kicking him in the face sending him flying into a tree.

"Try again for penny?" I said as I stood there as he flew up into the air black wings on his back.

Koneko pov

I had gotten the call from my master to trail the new kid and report back if found anything strange. I was hiding in the bushes when I saw y/n walk into the park when I saw him suddenly get attacked by a fallen angel. I was about to contact Rias, but I decided to record the whole fight. I couldn't believe what I was seeing a human holding his own against a fallen angel. What shocked me the most was how he caught a light spear with his bare hand before kicking the fallen angel in the face sending him flying into a tree. He was very strong I must admit.

y/n pov

"I'm very disappointed in you fallen one I was hoping for more from you." I said looking up at him no amused.

"Damn you." I heard the fallen angel say as he summoned like ten light spears and all of them flew towards me as I summoned masamune and destroyed all of them with one swing of my sword as several energy blades shot from my sword and hit the fallen angel head on as I heard him scream in pain.

"Hmm looks like you managed to survive that attack." I said holding masamune with one hand.

"As much as I like to stay and finish this little spar I have better things to do...but remember the name Dohnaseek for the next time we met I will kill you." Dohnaseek said before he flew away.

After Dohnaseek flew away I put masamune away but before I started to head home I look towards the bushes.

"I know you been following me ever since I left school so you can come out now." I said as a little girl with short white hair with a little cat like hair pin in her air (a/n: if I remember correctly) walked out of the bushes and looked at me. I could tell she went to the same school as me.

"How did you know I was following you?" She asked me and I just looked at her and replied that I had a sense when someone is following me and that I knew she was not a threat to me so I told her that she can report back to her master on what she saw this night before I turned and walked away.

Koneko Pov

After seeing what I needed to see I was about to leave when I heard him say for me to come out from hiding so I did. I was on the defensive just incase he might try something told me he didn't think of me as a threat so he just stared at me for a few minutes before saying I could report back to Rias before he walked away. After a few minutes I reported back to Rias and showing her the video of him taken on the fallen angel Dohnaseek.