Highschool DXD X One winged Angel ch: 5 (part 1)

a/n: opening theme is at the top

Y/n's pov

It's been a few days after Issei ben turned into a devil by Rias Gremory which was no surprise as those who seen the anime, but it was no concern for me as he learned about the three factions. I was in the gym with the girls of the kendo team sitting in on some of their sparring matches. I must admit there good, but they needed a little bit more practice. There were two that I had to say showed much skill and that was Murayama and Katase. Their forms were perfect as I kept watching them and the girls as they practice. One of the girls lost her grip on the kendo stick as it rolled to my feet and I picked it up.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/n." I heard the girl say as she ran over to me and bowed and apologized. I patted her on the head and told her it was okay and that she had potential as I handed her back the stick.

"Excuse me Y/n but didn't you say that you practice with swords...can you show us some of your moves?" One of the other girls asked as I nodded and was handed a wooden sword and all the girls gave me some space as I got into a fighting stance and started swinging the sword perfectly considering I was trained by my father with swords, so I was an expert. My swings were flawless as I controlled were I wanted the swings to go. All the girls were blushing as they saw my moves like they were watching a god.

Murayama Pov

As I watch y/n swing his sword around like a pro my heart started to beat faster as if it was about to burst out of my chest. I never felt this way before in my life. The other girls I saw were blushing as well. I think I was falling for him. My friend Katase whispered to me asking me if I had a thing for y/n. I looked at her and smiled and nodded and said that I did have a thing for him. Thinking to myself maybe sometime later I could ask him out on a date or something.

 Thinking to myself maybe sometime later I could ask him out on a date or something

y/n pov

After I showed off my sword fighting skills to the girls the bell rang for lunch to be over as I smiled at all the girls and said if they ever want to learn any fighting techniques all they had to do was ask. The girls went wild as soon as I said that, but I just smiled and put the kendo stick back on the rack and grabbed my bag and left the gym and headed back to class. The rest of the day went by without any problems at all until it was time to go home for the day. I gathered up my things and decided to head to the Orc to see what my 'Allies' were up to. I knocked on the door as I heard someone said enter as I opened the door and walked inside.

"Hello Rias, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko I said as I walk inside as they all look at me.

"Hello handsome." Akeno said as she was licking her lips at me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything am I?" I asked as I sat down on the couch and tossed Koneko and candy bar as she caught it and started to eat it.

"Your okay y/n." I heard Koneko said as she went back to eating the candy bar.