Highschool DXD X One winged Angel CH: 9

Y/n's pov

The day of the rating game had finally arrived, and everyone was well rested for the big fight. Rias and her peerage were sitting in the ORC room waiting for the game to start as they were going over plans for the game. I was leaning against the wall with my eyes closed thinking on how this game will turn out to. I trained them along with my peerage to the best of their abilities now it was time to see if all that training will pay off.

"Our fearless leader doesn't even look worried about the game today does she?" Issei asked as he was sitting with the other when there was a knock on the door and Sona and Tsubaki walked into the room.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting." Sona said as she closed the door.

"No please come on in." Rias said as Akeno said she was glad that they could make it.

"Wow I was expecting for those two to be here what gives?" Issei asked.

"There's a live broadcast of the competition so family members can watch Sona and Tsubaki are here to help." Rias said as Sona chimed in and said that this was also her first rating game and she won't miss an event like this for anything.

"Well I do everything in my power to make it interesting for you." Rias said.

"But wait what about y/n?" Asia asked looking at me.

"I can't be part of the game because I'm not in Rias peerage, so I be helping Sona with the broadcast. If Sona doesn't have objections to it." I said looking at Sona as she said had no problem at all. A few seconds later a silver magic circle appeared and from it stood Grayfia.

"It's almost time I hope you're ready for this my lady." Grayfia said as she looked at me and blushed a little.

"Yes, we're ready whenever you are." Rias replied as I got up from the wall and headed with Sona and Tsubaki to the broadcast room as Rias and her peerage where teleported to the battlefield in a neutral alternate space created just for the game cause they have full license to do some serious damage even burn it to the ground if they wanted to.

Meanwhile in the broadcast room Sona, Tsubaki and I were sitting at the table with at least eight few screens around the room as Grayfia was announcing the start of the match. She'' be the referee during the match. I was not surprised when I saw the playing field look exactly like Kuoh academy and thought they must had took suggestion from Rias and Riser.

"Each team as been given an area that will serve as their home base. Lady Rias your crew will be in the Occult Research Club headquarters in the old schoolhouse." I heard Grayfia said as I saw Tsubaki touched one of the screens and showed an imaged of Lord Riser's home base and figures it be in the principal's office of the in the new schoolhouse. (a/n: I remember being called to the principle's office was a bad thing when I was school but in case they literally had to go to the principal's office talk about Ironic)

"Pawns will be promoted if they can make their way to the home base of the opposing team good luck to all." She finished saying.

ORC Room, 3rd person pov

"I'm gonna fight my way to their home base right out of the gate and get promoted to something awesome and beat the crap out of Lord Douche nozzle." Issei said getting fire up (a/n: idiot)

"I wouldn't do that unless you want to get your ass handed to you." Akeno said to burst his bubble.

"Be smart dude. Odds are Risers gonna want to move his pawns into our territory right away, so we need to keep enough players nearby to make sure that doesn't happen." Kiba added making Issei bummed out. (a/n: Kiba is right about that. He's using his head for the game)