Highschool DxD X One winged Angel season 2: Chapter 7

Y/n's Pov

I looked at Xenovia and sighed as I was gonna be straight up with her.

"Look Xenovia I know your a devil and everything and devils have desires but you can't rush things... you are a beautiful women but I think you should takes things slow." I said as Xenovia processed the information on what I just said.

"Perhaps your right. I'm sorry." Xenovia said as I placed a hand on her shoulder and told her that her heart was in the right place before I left the changing room were I bumped into Koneko wearing the school swimsuit.

" Xenovia said as I placed a hand on her shoulder and told her that her heart was in the right place before I left the changing room were I bumped into Koneko wearing the school swimsuit

"Hey Koneko you look kawaii." I said as she blushed a little as I asked what can I do for her in which she replied saying if I can teach her how to swim. At first I was a little surprised that she didnt't know how to swim but I replied saying I will teach her.

"Thank you y/n-senpai. I just don't want to be left out when everyone id enjoying the pool." Koneko said as I petted her head saying there's a lot of people who don't know how to swim and a lot of people who are older then her and that we all start at different times.

The both of us walked to the shallow part of the pool and started her swimming lesson. I gestured for her to go to the ladder while I jumped in as Koneko goes to the ladder then slowly climbs down.

"No rush." I said offering Koneko my hand.

Koneko's Pov

I accepted Y/n-senpai's hand and continue climbing down until I was in the water but still gripping the ladder and y/n's hand

"No rush Koneko only when you're ready." Y/n said as he taught me the basics on floating  then he taught me how to start kicking.

"Alright, so what we can do here is that I can stay in front of you and help keep you up while you kick your feet okay Konenko?" Y/n asked me as I nod.

"Okay, we'll start and just go back and forth while you get used to it. Remember to stay relaxed. Ready?" Y/n said as I nodded my head again as I tighten my grip on y/n's hand and said I was ready.

Y/n started to walk backwards as I begin to kick my feet.

"You can do it Koneko!" Asia said as she cheered me on.

"Own that water Koneko. You got this honey." Akeno said as she to cheer me on as Y/n told me I was doing a good job as I was quickly getting use to it  as he brings me to the other side then slowly turns me around and continues back.

After awhile I learned how to paddle without y/n's help and after a few minutes I got the hang of that as well. For the rest of the day Y/n and I had fun in the pool along with the others.

*timeskip * next day, Y/n's pov

The next day I was currently in class with Rias and Akeno. Math class to be more precise as the teacher stands in front of her desk.