Highschool DXD X One winged Angel season 2: Chapter nine

Y/n's Pov

I was in the backyard enjoying the view of my garden while listening to the small waterfall that was flowing nearby reflecting on some things when my sister walked up behind me.

"Your up early." Angelus said.

"I always wake up at this time of day Angelus." I replied as I turned around to face her with a smile on my face and asked was there something she wanted.

"Yes, mother needed to speak with you n something as for what I really can't say." Angelus said as I look a little confused but nodded my head as I walked back inside the house where I saw my mother sitting on the couch sipping on some morning tea.

"You wanted to see me mother?" I asked as my mother looked up at me as she set her cup of tea down on the table.

"Yes, I did. I have something for you that I think you might like." Zhang said as she got up from the couch and looked at me with a smile on her face as she used some of her magic to open a black portal as two females walked out from the portal and stood in next to Zhang.

" Zhang said as she got up from the couch and looked at me with a smile on her face as she used some of her magic to open a black portal as two females walked out from the portal and stood in next to Zhang

"Son allow me to introduce you to your new servants Carly and Misty

"Son allow me to introduce you to your new servants Carly and Misty. They would follow your orders and will be at your side at all times." Zhang said as I look at the two girls who eyes were dark as the blackest night as the both of them kneeled in front of me.

"Lord Y/n we are honor to serve you as your loyal servants." Carly said as Misty said the same thing as well. I was a little surprised as I felt dark energy coming from off the both of them and there was a lot of energy.

"As you are aware we are dark signers people who were resurrected by the earth-bound immortals master." Misty said as I saw two marks on both of their arms.

"I found them when I was exploring the dark realms." Zhang said as Carly and Misty rose to their feet as I nodded my head.

"Welcome to the family Carly and Misty I hope to see great things form you both." I said as the girls smiled at me.

"We do out best to serve and protect you master." Carly said with a bow as I looked over at my mother who had a chilling grin on her face that can make anyone's body turn cold.