Highschool DXD x One winged Angel (season 3) chapter 6

y/n Pov

After the whole ordeal with Loki we arrived back at the Gremory mansion where Sirzechs and the other where waiting on us.

"A job well done Rias and you to Y/n." Sirzechs said as I looked at him and nodded my head

"Your welcome SirZechs no I do believe we have the other think to discuss with the devil council." I said.

"Indeed we do?" SirZechs said as Rias and the others where confused on what we were talking about as SirZechs explained to her that He and I will have a hearing for a certain neko as Koneko knew what I was talking about as I told her what was going on.

A few hours later we headed to a court room were were the devil council was sitting as they looked at us.

"The hearing for  the Nekoshou,  Nekomata Kuroka will now commence." Said one of the council members as a portal opened and Kuroka stepped out of it and stood next to as the both of us walked to the center of the room along with SirZechs.

"Honorable members of the the devil high council I come before you with evidence to clear  Kuroka of the crimes she did not commit." I said

"And what proof do you have that would make us remove her from the wanted list?" One of the council members asked I showed all of them the files and evidence showing them that Kuroka only killed her master to protect her little sister and was not drunk with power.

"I saw the files and documents myself and what Y/n is saying is the truth and I request that Kuroka would be removed from the wanted list." SirZechs said.

"Before we can do that how do we know that these files are real and not something made up?" The third council member asked.

"I assure you those are real I been to the remains of the home of Kuroka's former master and the neko village that was burned down that was not caused by Kuroka here" I said as I brought up the images of the lab filled with test tubes and and blood on the floor and dead test subjects as Rias and the other nearly threw up from the sight of the pictures. The devil council looked at each other and whispered to each other on their verdict. I could tell they were hiding something that we didn't want to know but I know they were up to something.

"We have reached a verdict and will remove the Nekomata from the wanted list and all crimes will expunged from the record ." The head council member said.

"Thank you my lords." SirZechs said as the six devil judges nodded and left as Kuroka hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you master I'm so happy that you cleared my name." Kuroka said.

"Your welcome Kuroka." I said as I smiled before Koneko walked over to her sister and looked at her.

"Kuroka I want to I'm sorry I didn't know that you tried to protect me." Koneko said as Kuroka hugged her with tears in her eyes as I was glad that they were sister again.

"Y/n thank for reuniting me with my little Shirone." Kuroka said as she hugged me again and so Koneko as I hugged them both.

"I'm glad I could help." I said 

"You did more then that Y/n you showed me that we should look at all the evidence before we judge someone and to give them a fair trial." SirZechs said

"Your welcome but I still think the council is hiding something that I don't like." I said as I all of us left the court room. I was then approached by Athena who had something on her mind

"Excuse me Lord Y/n but can I speak with you in private?" Athena asked me as I nodded as the both of us walked off to chat.

"What do you want to talk about Athena I thought you went back with your father Zeus back to Mt Olympus." I said as Athena kneeled before me.

"I wanted to but I decided and I want to join your peerage as your knight if have me. Ever since the battle with Loki in the rock valley I was amazed by your strength and cunning and power and I want to be by your side as your loyal knight." Athena said as I listen until she was done.

"I have to admit your fighting skill when dealing with the heartless and nobodies I would be happy to have you as my knight for my third peerage." I said as I took out out a knight piece and as it floated as it went into her chest as she looked at me.

"Welcome to the family Athena." I said as she stood up.

"Thank you Lord Y/n." Athena said as I told her to just call me Y/n as the both of us went back to the others.

3rd pov

Meanwhile in a Dark room the six council members were talking with each other.

"Damn that Y/n he might be on to us and must be silence." Said one of the council members.

"I agree he knows to much and if he tells the others then were finished." another council member said.

"Indeed that's why I called on someone to deal with him." The forth council member said as a magic circle  glowed on the floor as a women appeared from it.

" The forth council member said as a magic circle  glowed on the floor as a women appeared from it

"You called for me my lord?" The women asked

"Yes we have a task Kagura we need to to take out Y/n he knows to much of our plan to overthrow SirZechs." The sixth council member said as Kagura opened her fan and placed it over her lips.

"So you want me to take out y/n for you huh? Well this should no problem at all I be happy to take him out for you." Kagura said as she bowed and disappeared leaving the council members to their plotting and scheming.