Highschool DXD x One winged angel season 2: chapter 8 (part 1)

Ayane's pov

I was standing on top of a nearby rooftop. The moon shine brightly in the night sky as looked down at the city below. I do this every night as some what of a hobby or that I'm out doing a mission. As I was standing there I sensed a familiar presence nearby as jumped from rooftop to rooftop until I landed in the park as I looked around.

"You can come out now I know your there." I said as I dodge a fireball coming from the trees

"Your skills are top notch Ayane even for a kunoichi like myself." The voice said as a figured emerged from the shadows.

"Mai I knew I sense your presence what are you doing here?" I asked

"Would you believe me if I told you I was seeing the sights?" Mai asked as I just grin.

"Sadly, to say no." I replied as I pulled out my Fuma Kodachi.

"So, it's going to be like that then...so be it." Mai said as she pulls two red paper fans as the both of began fighting.

The whole place was filled with sounds of our weapons colliding with each other as I dodged one of Mai's fan that was spinning towards me on fire as I flip backwards several times to dodge flaming fans. I had to admit she was good. As we were about to collide once again I sensed that two fallen angels had enter the area.

"Well what do we have here two sexy ladies having a heated cat fight...must be out lucky day boys." Said one of the fallen angels.

"I agree with you on that so which one you want?" The second fallen angel said.

"I think I take the one in red she's my kind of women." The first angel said as I just look at him in disgust.

"Looks like we have a few birds to cook how do you like your fallen angels Mai?" I asked as Mai was standing next to me.

"I prefer mine extra crispy." Mai replied as the both of us attacked the two fallen angels.

"Why you little." The first fallen angel said as he summoned light spear and threw it at me but I dodged it and threw several kunai at him in which he tried to dodge but the kunai exploded damaging him as I followed up by giving him a round house kick to the face. (a/n: ignore the blood)

 (a/n: ignore the blood)