Highschool DXD x One winged angel season 2: Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

After the dealing with the stray devil at the factory Risa, Asia and I were sitting in my living room as Mihae was making us some tea. Mihae was very cute in her kimono a very elegant woman. After she poured the tea I thanked her as she bowed and left the room.

"Okay Rias time to explain why your knight was is so upset and don't skip on the details

"Okay Rias time to explain why your knight was is so upset and don't skip on the details." I said as I sipped my tea.

"The reason Kiba is upset no determine is this." Rias replied showing me a picture of Issei and some other kid and hanging on the wall behind them I knew all to well as Excalibur. I read up on the sword and actually went up against the owner of the blade a long time ago.

"The holy sword Excalibur given to King Arthur years ago." I said as I handed Rias back the picture.

"That's correct the holy sword are the worst weapons against devils. Simple touching one burns a devil more importantly to be cut by one can be instance death in truth a holy sword can annulate a devil." Rias said as she drank her tea.

"So, in other words the holy swords, holy water or anything that are holy are the devils kryptonite." Like I had to ask that.

"The fact that those who can wield one is extraordinary rare is the sword greatest weakness. The church did what they could as they tried to raise artificial people perhaps can wield Excalibur then they can annulate devils anywhere.... It's knows as the Holy sword project.

"Holy sword Project sounds something familiar to another project I heard about." I said to myself

"The church must have kept it super-secret because I never heard anything while I was there." Asia said.

"I would think not it's in the past...I heard the project failed completely." Rias said as I thought to myself those idiots thinking to play god it somewhat made me sick but then again from a certain point of view they did what they had to do not that I was aggreging with the church.

"Hmm I see." I said as I processed the information."

"Kiba barely survived the project." Rias said as Asia felt sorry for him to be fair I felt sorry for Kiba as well.

3rd Person Pov

Meanwhile in the abandon church were Rias fought against Dohnaseek two hooded figures wearing white cloaks walked into the church.

"I say udder ruin best describe it." The first hooded figure said.

"Rumor has it there was a disturbance here recently caused by a fallen angel and a devil." The other hooded figured said in which the first hooded figure removed her hood and replied by saying it was getting late and if this was even the right place to be meeting their contact here.

" The other hooded figured said in which the first hooded figure removed her hood and replied by saying it was getting late and if this was even the right place to be meeting their contact here