Highschool DXD X One winged angel chapter 5 (part 3)

A/n: damn 3406 words but its here. Please enjoy

Rias Pov

*Flashback* The person your looking for is closer then think. *Flashback ends* I was looking out the window of the  ORC room with Koneko and Akeno standing behind me lost in thought when Issei walked into the room pulling me out of my thoughts as I turned around to face him.

"What's up President?" Issei asked.

"Koneko is overloaded with summoner request this evening can I ask you to take care of one of them for her?" I replied

"Sure I take care of it." Issei replied before he  the room while Akeno and Koneko  and I talked about the son of the one-winged angel. (a/n: Well if you stop being a power-hungry b**** and use your head like Sona then maybe you can figure it out)

Third person Pov

Issei was on his bike riding to one of Koneko's summons complaining about being a pawn a punk ass little bitch in chess. (a/n: His words not mine) A few minutes later he arrives at the house and got off his bike before walking  up to the front door and rang the bell but there was  no answer.  Turning  the knob ever so lightly Issei  notice the door was  unlock. As he introduces himself before walking inside when he felt strange aura that he felt before. He continues inside the house only to step in a puddle of blood following to the source when he came across a bloody chopped up corpse that made him almost throw up.

"Punish the wicked words to live by said an unknown man sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Yes, sound advice to heed from a holy man." He continues to say as he leaned his head back tongue sticking out while having a crazy look on his face scaring Issei. The man got up from the couch and turned to face Issei.

"Well well you just walked into the wrong house my friend...Freed Sellzen at your service." He said as he bowed.

"You must be the scared little pussy who's devils ass who this holy priest is gonna exorcist." Freed said while doing a little dance.

"A priest?" Issei replied looking scared.

"Yep I work for a certain origination that you might have heard of." Replied Freed as Issei asked if he was the one who killed the man he pointed to.

"Summoning you proved he was done being human... end of the line sinner... So, I chopped him up into itty bitty pieces...putting down degenerate devil and lost souls who cry out to them is my job and no one is better at it then me." Freed finish saying as he pulled out a sword hilt from inside his coat and a gun from the right side of his coat and ignited the blade of light. (a/n: Geez I wonder were they got that idea from)

Issei was scared as Freed said he was gonna cut his heart out with his heavenly blade of light then gonna blow a hole in his face. He then charged at Issei which he managed to * in team four stars dragon ball z abridged Piccolo* dodged the attack but got shot in the leg. Issei activated his scared gear and tried to attack Freed only for him to dodge the attack and land a blow on Issei's back causing him to fall to the floor.

Just when he was about to finish Issei off they heard a scream coming form the doorway only to find Asia standing there looking at them both and the dead chopped up corpse.

Freed's Pov (a/n: Time to give this guy a shot)

I just love the trill of killing devils it was like being on crack I just can't get enough of it. The rush and music of their screams fills my heart with so much excitement. Just when I was about to finish off the shit of a devil I heard a scream from the entrance to the living room turning around I saw Asia standing there.