Visiting Bakugou's Older Cousin Pt.2 🍋

Hello soz but I didn't say that I can't English okay? So if grammar doesn't make sense then blame my... ah... idk. Anyways back to story!!! Oh, and the pic is of possible clothes he could wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Bakugou happen to be within walking distance from the clothing store to Bakugou's cousin's place/building.

You reach a big grey gate and you wonder if Bakugou's cousin was rich or something? (Don't go stealing now) You both stand outside waiting for the gate to open when you heard a "BUZZZ" and the gate opened.

Once it opened you looked up to see a mountain of stairs, you think *why in the world would someone make other peoples walk up this!* Bakugou noticed that you were staring at the stairs and decided to grab your hand and said: "Here I know a short cut!" And with that, you both blasted off with his quirk blasting you off. As soon as you knew it you were both at the doorway. The doors were opened by some kind and cute looking maids, they all welcomed you with a smile and said: "Hello sir and madam welcome to The  Resort Haruto!" (Haruto is Bakugou's cousin) Then you look forward to seeing a flight more of stairs (geez how many stairs are there?) at the top was a tall ash-blonde guy in a white t-shirt and light blue repoed jeans. The guy yelled in a welcoming tone while walking down the stairs "Ah! Bakugou I'm so glad to see you again!" Bakugou just rolled his eyes and replied: "Drop the act it's just me and (Y/n) my fiancée and soon to be wife."

You blush and Haruto says in a soft tone "Oh and you're the lovely (Y/n) Bakugou keeps rambling about! Hehehe. I mean he must have a good eye for a girl with such beauty as yours." (Ooh! Is he serious?) And with that, he kisses your hand and you look away with your face as red as a tomato. "Uh uh uh! Now she's mine and your not stealing her away from me this time!" Bakugou yells and stands in front of you. "Oh come on now Baka boi I was just playing! We were young back then when I stole their hearts, but I think this one right here must be very special for you to be this confident about her." You try not to laugh at the fact that he called Bakugou "Baka boi" (For all yous that don't know "Baka" means idiot in Japanese. Well at least I think.).

"Anyways don't you have any business things to attend to?" Bakugou says with a glare on his face. "Oh! Well then your right I should probably let you two 'have fun' so enjoy your stay and if you need anything ask my maids or myself!" After that, the taller ash-blonde walked away into a pair of large doors, that I think to lead to his office?!

A young short girl in a maid outfit came to you and said pointing to upstairs "This way Sir and Ma'am to your private room and hot spring."

Bakugou and yourself both follow the small girl and arrived to a pair of big white doors with marble tiles on the ground. The maid swing opens the large doors and you were amazed and that the bright and stunning room, you admired the beautiful view. You ran to the private spring to see it overlooked the stunning sunset view.

These are just some ideas of some hot springs that you can think of.