Reader Knight x King Bakugou (Pt.1)

Hello!! Sorry this chapter is a little late but... yeah! Technical difficulties, Time... well it's the holidays!! So I hope to update more!! This is the last 1K special so soon I'll be writing normal, not that big chapters. Oh! WELCOME ALL NEW READERS THAT HAVE JOINED!! This chapter is a type of chapter I wouldn't usually write, but cause it was Christmas and it soon will be new year... I wanted to do something different!! Any questions comment them!! I hope you all ...Enjoy!! 🤗

————————————————————————

"Y/n L/n And Mina Ashido! Tomorrow morning, would you both please escort Prince Katsuki from the Bakugou Kingdom, safely to and from his kingdom to ours?" Prince Shoto Todoroki asked Mina and myself as we bowed before him in the throne room. We were wearing knee length gowns with white aprons. 'Prince Katsuki Bakugou? Hm... there are stories and rumours about this guy.'

"He is invited to the royal ball and kingdom gathering on Thursday and wishes to come two days early, Sir Kirishima has been invited as well, he is Prince Katsuki's close friend. As my personal guards I trust that you both will bring and return them safely." There was a moment of silence before he mumbled, "Hopefully, he and the others may join forces with us, to hunt down and defeat the Shigaraki Clan." Mina and I responded as we nodded politely, "As you wish your majesty." "Oh and one more thing Katsuki can be a bit of a handful, and a bit of a pain at that. So enter with caution knowing that he will be annoying... You are both dismissed." Prince Shoto waved his hand away and walked over to a large room. 'A pain? Then he shouldn't be a prince at all if he's that annoying... I mean there were always rumours about his ill temper but...'

Mina and I looked at each other and left the room with not a word coming from our mouths. We walk through the doors and sighed, "Why was Prince Shoto so... formal today?" Mina asked. I shrugged my shoulders, 'Usually he talks to us freely without the formal chitchat.' "I'm just glad to come home for a bit until our mission." We walk to our own small houses in the kingdom village. We both lived next to each other and were well known to the villagers.

Suddenly, as we were walking by and Mr Nestleton had misplaced his foot on the ladder and began falling towards the ground, with many decorations in his hands. I soon rush over to catch him. "Oof! Mr Nestleton, are you all right? That was some fall sir." I set him down and he placed the decorations down. "Sorry, Y/n I guess I was a little carried away. But thank you for your help." He nodded as he picked up the rest of his decorations up. Mr Nestleton was rather old but he still kept doing the things he enjoyed.

Soon little kids came running towards Mina and I. I scooped up a little kid as he reached up to be lifted. "Hello you little troublemakers! Any news or adventures today?!" Little Jay nodded his head, "Yeah! We played hide and seek in kind old Mr and Mrs Thomson's farm!" I nodded and continued walking towards our house with all the children following us. "Any new missions or patrols today?" One of the curious children asked. "Well, we have this one mission... but it's not all that fun." Mina responded holding a little girl named Chelsea.

"Yeah! We have to escort a boring prince, blah, blah, blah!" I groaned as I placed Jay down. The children laughed and giggled. "Aw! Don't be like that Y/n! We just haven't seen a good looking, worthy prince or spouse for you yet... Since Touya Todroki... I know he disappeared! But I mean Shoto Todroki isn't boring... HE'S AMAZING!!" Mina sighed. I rolled my eyes, "You and your prince fantasies. Why don't you critters run along, while me and Mina get some sleep for our mission tomorrow."

One of the children pulled on my skirt, "So your not going to stay for the star festival? You never miss a star festival." I had totally forgotten the Star Festival was tonight. I look over at Mina and smiled, "We can stay up for a little bit, but after that we have to sleep." The children pulled us along and we were soon in the town square. The town square was full of beautiful white bright lanterns and amazing different blue, gold and white streamers, more children were rushing past. The star festival lasted for a while two weeks, because on these two magical weeks at night, clusters beautiful shooting stars fly in the night sky.