Drunk Bakugo x Reader: Roommates 🍋🍋

Thank you to the many who requested a 'drunk Bakugou' for your interesting request!! I found this request interesting and fun at the same time!! Remember my wonderful readers that Requests are open and I would gladly take the challenge!! 😁

Info:
(cute) SMUT✅  OR    FLUFF
Reader role: Roommate
Bakugou's role: Drunk Roommate

Extra Information: It's based after the 1A class graduates and become heroes. You live in a building with the Baku squad. You currently share a room with Bakugou because the mortgage is cheaper for a three-bedroom house, you are roommates with Bakugou. (You all drawer straws to choose who was with who, and author-chan was on your side 😉.) The rest of the Baku squad live in the building as well.

P.s They're all like 24 or whatever. Coz no underage drinking please and thank you.

—————————————————————

"Argh! I can't BELIEVE the guys are out drinking AGAIN!!" I whine as Mina and I continue to wash the dishes together.

The Bakusquad and I have all graduated, but are staying under the same roof to share the rent payment until we get our own houses. Lately, with fewer attacks in the city, the guys have been slacking off and going on frequent night drinks, at the local pub down the road.

It's a pain in the neck because Mina and I have to deal with their hell summoning hangovers. Which is a traumatic and terrible experience, to say the least.

Especially that one time, when Denki and Sero pretend to be defenders of the universe. I had to get them out of their little world, which took a dreadful four hours.

They're the most childish to deal with. Kirishima's alright, cause he just randomly flex's his quirk and hardens random parts of his body at weird and different times.

Bakugou gets pissier when we tell him to go to bed, but then teases me a lot more than usual and messes around with me.

During the day, he constantly bullies me and tells me what to do as he does to Izuku. But when he's drunk, he's a completely different person. He almost treats me like I'm his girlfriend or something. Cuddling and snuggling into my neck, babbling sweet and cute slurs that weren't at all filtered through his brain.

But to be honest... that's when I like him most, I've had a crush on him for at least one or two years now and still haven't confessed. He gets all touchy, feely and it's grown on me.

"Oh come on Y/n. You only have to take care of cute little Bakugou," she pinched at my cheek, teasing me. "While I have to deal with the devil triplets." She sighed.

"Eheheh, whatever." I chuckle, bumping her with my hip.

"Last time, Denki thought he was king of the country and stayed up all night, ordering me around to do random things." She ranted, as she continued to scrub at the plate. "And Sero, he may look like a nice guy, but boy!! Does he get on my nerves!!" She began to vent through clenched teeth.

"I guess your right." I laughed again, beginning to dry the plates she had washed.

"But you know Y/n, I did read somewhere that drunk thoughts are pretty much ones true, sober feelings."

I look at her with a confused look on my face.

"Okay... and how is that relevant??"

"Well, you say that Bakugou teases you like he's your boyfriend, yes? Saying things like 'You're mine and only mine.' Or even 'No, don't go. I still want you here.' If you connect the dots... sweetie I think you know what I'm getting at." She bumps me with her hip, as she smirks with sly intentions.