Reader Knight x King Bakugou (Pt.2)

Heyo! How are you all doing!! Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you all have an awesome year and enjoy this chapter. Once again I don't really do things like these but this is a new year... so why not! Smut chapters coming back soon!! Can't wait. ENJOY!!😁

——————————————————————
"Y/n? Is that you my sweet. and. innocent. baby?" He spoke with a vaguely familiar voice. I jumped down from Aisha and hover my hand over my sword. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH Y/N!!" Bakugou asked a little annoyed at the guy standing before us. 'Huh? Who is this guy? And... how does he know my name?' I stayed quiet, "Don't you remember me? Oh my forever love! How could you forget me? Does 'I'll love you till the very end!?' Ring a bell?" I gasped in surprise, 'Touya? What happened to you?' "Ha! Anyone could say that! Besides, it sounds cheesy enough to know that I would never love you!" I tried acting tough, but on the inside, I was upset and furious.

"I see acting tough! Look I go by Dabi now. Touya is gone! I'm part of the Shigaraki Clan. And you, my sweet pea... you're in our way!" That's when other men crept from out of the bushes too, one of them yelled, "Give us the Prince... or else!" As my ears heard this I couldn't let them take him, "Get out of here!" I whispered to them. My head shot up and my eyes glared straight at Dabi, "GO TO HELL!!" I yell as I retrieve my sword from my side and pounced towards him. He dodged and pulled out his own blade from under his coat. While Dabi and I battled it off, I could hear Mina, Kirishima and Bakugou fighting the others clashing swords, yelling and grunting.

"How pathetic! Do you think you can protect that teen of a prince from me?! Ha! Sweetie, you couldn't even beat me in this battle if I used my real power!!" My blood boiled as those words left his lips, "First of all your a coward for leaving, right after we had that argument. You should be ashamed of yourself! Second DON'T EVER CALL ME SWEETIE AGAIN!!" I yelled and slashed at his arm, which left a deep slice through his sleeve. He stumbled back clutching onto his injured forearm, "Look, I'm not going back empty-handed!!" He then lunged back into the fight, slashing the air almost slicing my head off.

After many swings of my blade and scrapes, cuts and bruises from both me and Dabi. They huffed and worriedly watched me and Dabi fight, the men they had fought were now lying on the ground unconscious. Dabi pushed and tossed me back, I fell as my head hit the hard, unstable rocky road. "Y/n!" Mina shouted in shock and worry. I wobbled myself up and stood in front of Bakugou, my arm outstretched beside me. "I'm okay! Get out of here!! NOW!!"

"NO! BASTARD YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT ABLE TO GO ON! SO STOP BEING SO DAMN STUBBORN!!" Bakugou shout from behind me. "No... YOU'RE being stubborn, you need to get somewhere safe Bakugou." I mumbled. I pounced again but due to my state I was tired and Dabi moved quickly slashing me in my arm deeply. I whined in pain as I collapsed to the floor again. Slamming my head hard into the ground. "Y/n!!" The three yelled.

"That's it! I DON'T CARE WHAT Y/N SAYS, I'M TAKING YOU DOWN!!" Bakugou and Kirishima began fighting Dabi as Mina rushed over to my side, she clutched onto my hand as she watched the two land effective hits on Dabi. Soon when Dabi looked as if he was ready to give in, around his body there was a blue light surrounding him. "Ha! Know you will witness my true POWER!!" My eyes slowly closing, "Get out of here!" I say with a scratchy and weak voice. Bakugou tossing his cape yells over to Kirishima, "KIRI TAKE THE OTHERS!! HEAL Y/N!! I'LL *turns into awesome 15-foot dragon* TAKE IT FROM HERE!!"

And then there was black. My eyes were closed. I couldn't see anything but... Black.

I woke up to a warm hand being placed on my head. My eyes flutter open to see, a soft smiling ash-blonde hovering over me. We were near a small waterfall and surrounded by tall and shady trees. The grass I was laying in was soft and tickled at my arms when I moved. It didn't see Mina or Kirishima were around, but Bakugou's company was enough for me. "It's good you're awake. Kirishima healed your wound and even the little cuts too."

He pulled back a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. It wasn't long when I was lost in his dreamy gaze, I enjoyed the position we were in, I felt like hugging him... but I could never do that. My eyes wandered around to his broad shoulders, and his fine well-built six-pack. They soon fixed themselves into his beautiful crimson orbs, I almost felt as if I had completely forgotten about the man- no coward I was fighting before. 'Oh, My All Might! This guy is hot as hell!! If only I could stay here forever... I would die for this.'

That's when out of nowhere I blurted out, "Your handsome." My eyes widened realising what I just said, my cheeks burned up to a beetroot red. 'FUCK!!' My hands immediately slapped onto my face covering it to hide my blush. "Sorry! I-I don't know what I'm saying... I mean your good looking but your not that handsome! Wait no I mean-" "Shut up! Do you ever stop talking?" He smirked as he shook his head and sat up straight.

I frowned a little as I sat up and watched the water fountain flow down. "Sorry... Um... where are the others?" "They're looking for our horses, turns out they bolted when we were fighting." "Oh." I looked down, it seemed that the cloth that went around my waist and my cape were off and placed neatly to the side of me. I stared at the water... it was kinda awkward.  Then miraculously I had an idea, I stood up slowly walking down to the water and splashed the water straight at Bakugou. "Hey!" He growled, "Oops, sorry! Clumsy me!" I smile. "I'll get you back you idiot!" He smirked as he untied his cape and tossed it to the side, splashing me as soon as he made it to the water. We were laughing and splashing back and forth, getting water all over each other.

Bakugou soon threw his masculine arms around my waist and pulled me down with him into the deeper side of the water closer to the waterfall. Not long we rose up again and laughed, "Hey! I only splashed you with water!" He turned his head around quickly with a "Tch" and swam back, diving down into the water. I frowned 'Was it something I said?'

Bakugou's POV
When Y/n and I rose from the water, as soon as I wipe the water off my eyes I looked over at    Y/n as she rose up from the water. A harsh blush spread rapidly on my face. Since parts of Y/n's clothing was white, the water stuck to her majestic figure and her boobs were basically exposed through her uniform. (If your an ironing board like me, just talk about you rocking hot figure) "Tch" I turned my head to hide my embarrassed blush and swam back to the shore, the jeans around my crotch feeling a lot tighter than before. (Hehe!! 👍 *nose bleed*)

I arrived at the shore and sat down by the tree we were sitting under before, I shook my head and watched Y/n walk out the water. Watching every drip of water trickle down her body as she walked out. 'Fuck! Get yourself together!!"

Y/n's POV
I sat down next to Bakugou shivering a little as a light wind decided to blow through. Soon I felt a warm cloth wrap around me as I looked at the warm red cape wrapped around the back of my body. I glance over to Bakugou about to say something when, my eyes watched the water droplets trickling down his masculine figure as he laid down on his back, with his right arm covering his eyes. "T-thanks." I struggled to say still observing every detail of his fantastic body. 'Man...'

After it had seemed some time of staring, I too laid down next to him wrapped with the cape-like a blanket. I stared at the green trees above us and sighed wondering about life, I guess it was peaceful. Birds chirping, bugs ticking or doing whatever bugs do. Closing my eyes slowly soon about to drift off to sleep. That's when I heard  Bakugou sit up slowly, "You okay?" "Yeah!" He groaned a bit before sighing.

"Y/n, that guy before... he was your ex, right?" I sighed slowly sitting up again, "Sadly! He's an idiot and a coward." I grazed my hand on some pebbles and tried skipping it on the water. "Was he good to you?" I looked down painfully remembering all the memories I had with him, "He was different from how you saw him today... he was kinder, nicer... but then one day, we had an argument and... he ran away, LIKE A STUPID COWARD!!... I thought he disappeared forever... but then today..." I fell silent then soon asked, "Why do you ask?" I tilted my head hoping for a response.

~To be Continued~

—————————————————————
This chapter took 1633 words. I was hoping to write a time skip but... What is you goal for this year? See ya! PLUS ULTRA!!