🔪 Yandere Bakugou x Transfer Student Reader 🍋

Sorry, but I can't remember who requested this one 😅 if you did please let me know and I can change it. Thank you as well for your interesting request!! I found this request interesting and fun at the same time!! Remember my wonderful readers that Requests are open and I would gladly take the challenge!! 😁

Info:
SMUT✅ OR FLUFF
Reader role: Lover?
Bakugou's role: Yandere

Villain x Reader Update: To all those who wanted a part 2 of the Villain x Reader, I will definitely have a part 2 but it may take a while, I currently have a couple of requests to handle but, I'll have it made for all of you. 😁

Warning: This may be a little sad and may contain blood soooo... if you don't want that then please don't force yourself. 🙏

———————————————————————————————

"There's nothing more I want than... you." The figure hissed with their monotoned voice. I gripped at my bedsheets in both fear and nervousness...

"Hello! I'm Y/n, I'm from (country/state) and I had just moved here." I cracked a smiled as my legs started to tremble nervously. The whole class was full of different people with many different quirks. A couple of them stared at me with shock while others smiled politely. "You're from (country/state)?! What's it like there? It must've been better than here in Japan. OoooOoOo!! What about the boys?!!" A girl with bright pink skin and small yellow horns poking out, stood up and shouted from her seat. Others just looked at me with curious looks on their faces and waited for me to answer. I just rubbed the back of my neck and smiled a little more awkwardly, "That's enough Mina, I don't think you should bombard her with questions. She is still new here." The teacher Aizawa Sensei sighed and glared towards the Mina girl's direction.

"Hehe! Okay, Sensei." Mina's voice cracked as she sweat-dropped, lowering down into her seat and ducking her head down too. "You'll sit here since Aoyama isn't here today, but tomorrow we will have a seat arranged for you then." Aizawa Sensei pointed to the first seat at the front near the door. "Ah... thank you." I smiled and took my seat. I could feel a pair of eyes glare towards me and felt as though I was being watched as I approached my desk.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: We're getting Soft Tacos Later~

Weeks went by and I warmed up to the class. I now knew all of their names and understood their personalities. Mina and some other girls in my class usually ask me questions about my old home and what it was like living there. At lunch, Mina usually asks me to join her at her table with some guys. I've gotten used to the flirty blonde and the basic raven-haired guys with their weird and hilarious jokes, as well as the strong and manly red-head, but the ash-blonde, I was sort of scared to talk to him as he gave off a 'fuck off ' vibe and I decided not to mess with that yet. But day by day I kind of caught feelings for him, as he acted cold and harsh to some people, he was a little softer and nicer to me. I kinda liked that about him, it makes me laugh when Sero or Denki do something they know will bug Bakugou, but they do it anyways and get scolded by Bakugou later on.

I've gotten to open up to that group as they call it the "Baku Squad." I've told them many things about me that most of them have taken an interest too. I've told them my favourite food, my favourite flower, and even my favourite song. I had noticed that, one particular person had taken a BIG interest to the things I liked, as every time I come to my dorm after school, I always find either a bouquet of my favourite flowers or even a container containing my favourite food in it. The thing is... I don't know who it was. I've asked the squad if any of them have been leaving things I liked in my dorm, but they all denied it. Saying and teasing me that I might have a secret admirer.